Network Engineer in Sydney focus on maintaining and attracting people who share our passion and commitment to improving their standard of life.
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 1 day ago
- Job ID: 12320
At Arcadis, we focus on enchanting, maintaining, and improving people who share our enthusiasm and commitment to developing their quality of life. In return, we provide you the chance to transform your world and the world around you, which could be through client work, maintaining yourself, and championing equality and involvement. Our people value different objectives. They care about the flexibility of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our fundamental values is ‘People first, and maintained by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the chance to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, seeking solutions to real challenges that make a difference in people’s lives. You’re appreciated to have a growth mindset and are given the space to improve personally and professionally, structuring a sustainable career that works for you.
Role description of Network Engineer in Sydney:
Arcadis is seeking to recruit a Network Engineer to contribute to the programming, designing, and analysis for all aspects of the network and security framework within the company with an enthusiasm to drive and administer Digital to the core of everything we do. We strongly believe in “Digital Everything”. We are transforming, we are reimagining the industry and we are reimagining how communities and nations can help become more flexible places to live for today and future generations.
Role accountabilities of Network Engineer in Sydney:
- Play a part in the programming, featuring, and organisation for all objects of the network and security infrastructure (routers, wireless, switches, VPN, firewalls, IPS/IDS, etc.), network engineering maintenance for IP telephony solutions, and video conferencing systems, and planning and distribution of other network and security related systems.
- Performs product analysis and testing, research into appearing technologies, and offers compensation guidance as top-tier management for the Network Operations support team.
- Analyse the definition of the plan Connectivity wants to avail.
- Allocate technical and business knowledge toward ensuring that appropriate
- Solutions are improved and arranged to meet business needs.
- Administration of Network Management & Monitoring Systems.
- Ensures that all network monitoring systems are upgraded, secure, and performing magnificently for mission-critical networking instruments.
- Assist in improving best-fit solutions for the business, taking on security, risk, and continuation as important points.
Key profile needs:
- Offers 3rd-level support
- Involved in the crisis administration team for high-priority occurrences influencing the domain services.
- Has a proficient understanding of relevant technical systems & instrumentation.
- Has magnificent analytical skills. Successfully handles multiplex problems, is consistent and conclusive (anticipates issues that might affect the success of important processes).
- Service delivery with partners and relevant Tech shareholders
- Network design and security framework with Universal Connectivity Manager and partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
Over 8 Years of proficiency in all aspects of the network and security framework
Autonomous and acts as a mentor and can train the other engineers.
Offers clear objectives for all areas related to Network in a project and improves steps to oversee their timely administration.
Act as a project manager for providing Network internal solutions
Subject Matter Expert and go-to person for any multiplex issues, problems, or challenges
Visa Sponsorship and Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.