MUREX Technical Consultant (With Cloud)
Luxoft Financial Services UK Limited (Australia)
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
Salary not specified
Job type:Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛 Closes 06 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Murex Technical Consultant with (cloud)_Project Description
We are seeking a proficient and capable Technical Murex Consultant to join our experts in Sydney or Singapore.
This role of Latest IT Jobs in Australia needs a motivated and hardworking technologist with Murex skills (technical architecture and environment management) as well as awareness of related technologies: Cloud (AWS preferred), Scripting (Perl, Python, Unix), CICD (Git, Ansible,)etc.
Role of Murex Technical Consultant with (cloud):
The basis role would be client attention, analyzing the current team with technical Murex performance. Later the successful clients can transform to our internal Cloud SME practice working. For example CICD implementations, cloud migrations, and as-a-service implementations.
- Collaborate with the other team members in the client Murex team.
- Analyzing the more technical aspects around environmental management, scripting, cloud, etc.
- Assist in 3rd line support of end-of-day mechanism, environment problems, and Datamart reporting.
- Help in support for any processes running on Test & cloud (AWS), including Devops.
- Contribute in discussion, with Business and Technical BAs to identify needs and Solution designs.
- Improve changes in your area of proficiency as requested.
- Contribute to the Murex design council to present changes, get important approvals and get examination reviews where required.
Skills Must have
- Proven Murex Technical knowledge o Murex 3.1 Technical Architecture of collaborating with Murex modules and Services of Experience in installing/building and upgrading murex binary.
- Murex Configuration conduct of CMS / CTT Tools.
- CI/CD o Ansible: proficiency in Writing ansible playbooks of Experience with Version Control System (GIT).
- Experience with constructing tools like (Jenkins/TeamCity).
General Tech Skills for Murex Technical Consultant with (cloud):
- Shell/Perl & Python Scripting.
- Strong Linux/RHEL operational skills.
- Autosys/Control-M job scheduler knowledge.
- AWS Service knowledge
- CloudFormation proficiency of AWS VPC and networking understanding.
Nice to have
- Other supporting Skills:
- Murex Workflows
- Murex DataMart
- Murex EOD Procedure knowledge
- A deeper understanding of financial markets from a non-Risk & MO perspective.
- MBA(Finance)/Chartered. Accountant/CFA/FRM/
- Another Master Degree from a good reputable university.
IT Jobs in Australia.
For more information You can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.
[…] beyond the strong Transmission and Distribution Team and providing suitable business improvement, technical management, and delivering quality project results on time and on-budget […]