The mobile plant Operator will be responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient operation of site mobile instruments. Manage pre-start analysis and prepare machines for operation in It jobs.
Rose Landscape Services
$60,001 – $80,000
Full-time position, Permanent position
Closes 24 Sep 2022, 12:00 AM
Mobile Plant Operator
This position is full-time and will be based in Nathalia, Victoria.
Our developing Agribusiness is in Nathalia, Victoria, and is looking for a motivated and highly passionate mobile plant operator to join our developing team in this It job in Australia.
Roles & Responsibilities of Mobile Plant Operator
- This role will be answerable for the safe, effective, and efficient operation of site mobile instruments.
- Manage pre-start inspections and prepare machines for operation.
- Operating controls to break, excavate, level, compact, move, gouge out, load, and spread the earth, rock, rubble, soil, and other materials
To be successful in this role, you will own the following:
- Minimum 2 years plant operating proficiency
- An excellent work ethic
- Significant potential to work independently and as a team member
- The potential to work in a safe manner
Licenses required for Mobile Plant Operator
- MR (Medium Rigid Licence)
- Skid Steer
- Front End Loader
As a company, we identify our people as our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as talent and provide conditions to those who signify the potential and drive to succeed in their roles. If you want to join an enthusiastic and motivated culture, then please apply now.
Salary Range: $60,000 – $65,000
IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career!! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.