Mobile Developer jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
As a full-stack application Developer, informing directly to the Digital Lead Architect, you will be part of the connectivity productive team constantly developing BRPs Consumer applications and directly contributing to BRPs digital products initiatives.
Responsibilities of Mobile Developer
- Takes part in the improvement and maintenance of the mobile application and its back-end; including any interface with other systems (e.g. iOS&Android applications, Vehicle Hardware API).
- Mobile Developer collaborates with Product owners and UX team to constantly improve the proficiency
- Write automated tests to make sure code and application quality.
- Participate in all areas of the product life cycle, and production support including discovery, development, planning, and delivery.
Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada
Key Account Manager Jobs in Canada
Qualifications and Skills of Mobile Developer
- Mobile Developers must have a strong understanding of either Android (Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) improvement and native-hybrid infrastructure (Kotlin-multiplatform).
- Recognizing database technology (Relational & Document).
- Strong understanding of API protocols (Rest & GraphQL).
- Familiarity with Azure cloud services.
- Strong communication skills (in either French or English).
- Proficiency in a corporate setting is a plus
- Proficiency working with a development provider is a plus
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.