Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Marketing Designer job, we will describe Pawlicy Advisor.
Pawlicy Advisor is a rapidly growing startup that operates remotely, providing pet owners with the best advice from trustworthy experts to ensure their beloved pets receive the best possible care.
Our focus is helping pet owners find the right health products, starting with pet health insurance. Pet insurance is gaining popularity as pet owners seek protection from the high cost of veterinary care.
Our pet insurance marketplace considers a pet’s breed-specific health risks, which helps pet owners find the right policy and avoid relevant coverage exclusions.
In addition, we analyze pricing differences and premium increases over an animal’s lifetime to help pet owners save money.
We use several marketing channels to reach out to pet parents, but we value our partnerships with veterinarians.
Vets encourage pet owners to get pet insurance because it increases the chances of affording the cost of treatment.
However, veterinarians are hesitant to recommend specific brands due to liability concerns.
Pawlicy Advisor simplifies the treatment financing conversation for thousands of vet offices across the United States.
About This Role
Are you passionate about bringing transparency to pet health? Then we’re looking for you! We’re an early-stage startup seeking a Marketing Designer to join our team and make a significant impact.
As an early-stage hire, you’ll work with a close-knit marketing team consisting of a Director of Marketing, Content Manager, Senior Social/Community Manager, and Senior Conversion Copywriter.
You’ll collaborate directly with our Director of Marketing and Lead Product Designer to develop our brand and create marketing assets for digital and print distribution that set us apart from competitors in the minds of pet owners and veterinary teams.
If you’re an animal lover and enthusiastic about working for a company that prioritizes improving pet health, this is the opportunity for you to join our Marketing Designer post.
What You Will Do
As a Marketing Designer, you have to do the following things.
- We are working closely with the Marketing Director and Lead Product Designer to define Pawlicy’s brand identity and develop comprehensive brand guidelines.
- We ensure consistency and cohesion of Pawlicy’s design assets across our distribution channels.
- They are creating various design assets such as infographics, digital pet guides, event graphics, posters, and brochures for veterinary clinics and their patients.
- Designing engaging and delightful landing pages using our drag-and-drop CMS (builder.io).
- We collaborate with internal teams on various projects such as presentations, email campaigns, promotional items, and social media graphics.
- We are developing creative concepts for marketing and advertising promotions.
- We are guiding external agencies working on video and static ad creative.
We encourage you to apply if you’re a creative, detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
At Pawlicy, we’re committed to improving pet health and positively impacting the world, and we’re looking for Marketing Designer who shares our passion.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, brand, or graphic design
- An online portfolio showcasing their work (passwords, if needed, should be provided)
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and best practices
- Exceptional skills in typography, composition, color, layout, and design thinking to help define, build, and differentiate our brand.
- Experience designing for both print and digital media
- Previous experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup, or a strong passion for being a part of one
- Nice to have: experience or interest in illustration, video editing, or user research
Who You Are
We’re seeking a Marketing Designer who possesses the following qualities:
- An opinionated individual who enjoys taking ownership of problems and solutions
- A deep concern for brand implications of designs, with a focus on understanding the user experience and business implications
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey insight, ideas, and design decisions
- Comfortable working iteratively in an ambiguous environment
- A diverse range of design skills and experience in branding, advertising, email, and web design
- A passion for continuously improving the impact and relevance of their designs
We offer the following benefits to the Marketing Designer who joins our team:
- Competitive salary ranging from $70k to $90k depending on experience
- Work from anywhere, as we are fully remote.
- Startup equity grants
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedules
- Top-tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k employer contributions after the first year with the company
- The opportunity to be an early hire at a well-funded, venture-backed startup focused on building a billion-dollar business that helps pets.
After viewing all the info about the Marketing Designer job, Apply through the button below.
For the Scholarship worldwide visit our website to get the you’r desired one.