Manager-Technology role is Assessing and finding alternative raw materials as per product specification and requirements.
OMEGA INDUSTRIES PTY LTD
Location: Riverstone, NSW
Salary: $80,001 – $100,000
Job Type:Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛 Closes 21 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Manager required for a paint Manufacturing company in Riverstone NSW
Manager-Technology Job description:
In the Manager-Technology job, here are some descriptions of this position mentioned below…
• New product improvement and product development as per market and client’s needs.
• Assessing and finding alternative raw materials as per product specification and requirements.
• Mechanical check to users and co-operating with clients for projects.
User’s complaint dealing, main reason analysis of complaints and providing solutions to User’s complaints in this IT job.
• Demonstrating mechanism for quality assurance and quality control of products, raw materials, and packing materials.
• Managing quality, process, and hygiene audits and preparing research reports. • Managing APAS and ISO audit and supporting relevant documents for the audit plans.
•Manager-Technology assessing benchmarking activities and recommending product developments.
• Analysing plant operations, scale up and debugging production issues and procedures.
• Analysing calibration of production, quality, and technology laboratory implements.
. • Analysing the operation and preventive perpetuation of equipment for best efficiency and safe operations and minimizing product processing duration.
• Pilot plant speed-up of new products and developed products.
• Planning consumption/rework of slow-moving, nonconforming, products and raw materials.
• cooperating with suppliers of solvents, pigments, resins, and emulsions and developing new suppliers.
• Running material resource planning reports and organizing, planning raw material and packing material containment based on requirement and lead time Job needs:
Qualification of Manager-Technology :
Manager-Technology Qualification is:
Graduate’s degree in chemical
engineering/Tertiary degree in chemical engineering (Master’s degree preferred) 15 – 20 years in paint new product improvement,
quality control & assurance, supply chain
Key Skills of ManAger-Technology.
• Paint Research & development
• Technical servicing
• Process reengineering
• Operations and supply chain
• Compliance governance
• Audit & quality control
l • Supervision & Control
• Project management
• Training and development
• Team coordination
You can also visit our Website to get more information about IT Jobs Update, Latesr IT Jobs Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs All over the world.