The most recent IT jobs portal offers up-to-date, detailed information and attractive IT career opportunities for diverse set of skills. People can search for opportunities in professional and information technology disciplines on the website itjobsupdate.com. It is simple to identify and receive an IT profession on itjobsupdate.com that closely represents your profile and professional goals because the job listings are well-managed. An employer looking to fill a vacancy for the Manager QA Consulting Job in Sault Ste Marie as soon as possible. Read here for more details: IT Jobs in Canada.
We need a capable Manager QA Consulting Job in Sault Ste Marie for software testing to support us as we expand across Canada! The optimal location for the chosen applicant will be Sault Ste. Marie; this is a wonderful opportunity to see Northern Ontario’s natural splendor. Most importantly, this is an excellent opportunity to develop and advance your testing industry experience. Visit the Soo to grow and learn! Applicants who are hesitant to move to Sault Ste. Marie need not apply as this opportunity is on-site.
- Job Level:
- Job Status:
$80,000 – $100,000 / annum
- Last Date to Apply:
Submit by August 26, 2022.
As a Senior Consultant, you will oversee a small team of software testing consultants (between three and six persons) that provide services to our clients.
- Improve the technical and consulting abilities of a broad group of testing professionals by coaching and mentoring them.
- Encourage and oversee staff as they deliver attentive, effective customer service
- Evaluate employee performance and give constructive criticism
- Determine what you can do to develop testing professionals.
- Make individualized training programs that take performance reviews and employees’ goals into account.
- Resolve disputes or grievances from clients and staff
- Make sure the group adheres to the company’s rules and regulations.
- To provide a positive working environment for employees, promote business culture and principles.
- Organize regular team meetings to discuss accomplishments, milestones, and objectives.
- Support hiring efforts by conducting interviews and actively seeking out testing specialists
- Support sales efforts with technical know-how.
Senior Testing Responsibilities:
- Test in accordance with client test methodologies.
- Take part in fault grading
- Make test plans and test strategies.
- Create test scenarios and test cases.
- Track the development of the test team.
- Status and metrics reporting to clients and management
- Participate in client conversations about how to prioritize testing tasks.
- Mentoring less experienced personnel on testing tasks.
- A computer science or engineering degree from a college or similar job experience
- 7+ years of software quality assurance expertise
- Knowledge of several industry sectors
- Manual and automated testing expertise is advantageous.
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Directing multicultural teams with a range of origins and cultures
- Controlling remote teams is a strength
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
- Discussing and demystifying technological issues
- Skills in active listening and problem-solving
- Accountable and diligent
- A capacity for organizing and leadership
- Experience with a range of tests is beneficial (ex. ETL, Test Automation, Test Planning).
The best online platform to connect you with companies hiring for the latest IT jobs at all levels. We have the largest database of IT jobs from companies looking to hire freshers, experienced candidates, and even professionals. From Project Manager to Senior Advisor, we give you access to companies looking for people like YOU in their teams! We are committed to providing the best possible service to our candidates, and we have the largest database of full-time, freelancers, and contract employment in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK etc…. Check out the top and best IT jobs for both fresher and experienced individuals.