Manager, IT Infrastructure and security jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
# of Openings: 1
Job Title: Manager, IT Infrastructure and Security
Reports to Sr. Director of Strategy
General Tasks and responsibilities
· Led people management activities, including hiring, interviewing, training, development, performance, and troubleshooting reviews
· Identify, influence, and lead chances to further our strategies, including information security and data privacy initiatives and site framework upgrade and standardization initiatives.
· possess and drive multiple simultaneous projects and strategic initiatives through close coordination with different SOFIE teams and external vendors.
· Administer upgrades and, maintenance & support of the company’s network and servers
· Administer end-user support, including desktops, laptops, and other network devices
· Monitoring regular checks on network and data security
· Analyse audit and security responsibilities that include routine reviews and informing of technology policies and security compliance
· Growing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
· Maintain a specified level of understanding about new technology, developments, needs, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Check out these jobs: Service Desk Manager Jobs in Remote.
IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote
IT Support Specialist jobs in Remote
Qualifications of Manager, IT Infrastructure and Security
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
· Previous management experience overseeing a team
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013, O365, Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare, Windows Server OS, Microsoft Azure
· Significant proficiency with System Administration tools (configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
· Knowledge of information security infrastructure, risks, and protocols
· Understanding of ITSM and ITSM instruments
· Background in Nuclear Pharmacy,
· Strong proficiency in project management is preferred but not needed.
· Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and vendors needed.
· Potential to solve issues, handle customer service problems, and exercise independent judgment and discretion needed.
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Manager, IT Infrastructure Security jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.