We are looking for a Manager Information Technology for our company. You will be responsible for working on a software development project team, developing applications, and optimizing existing applications.
|Company Name||School Construction Authority|
|Posting End Date||01/06/23|
|Salary||$73,192 – $124,225|
|To apply for Manager, Information Technology Job Please:||Click Here|
May be you are interested in latest IT jobs in USA
Check out latest IT Manager Jobs
Responsibilities-Manager Information Technology Job
- As a Manager Information Technology, you will develop data integrations with 3rd party and in-house systems
- Take part in applications Design and Architecture effort
- You have to work with technical project managers and application directors to make sure that client expectations are met
- Arrange interaction with end users to understand needs and specifications and have to perform analysis, documentation, and code test solutions
- You will be responsible for maintaining documents, creating and upgrading existing applications
- Must take part in execution efforts
- You have to perform related tasks as given
You can also search for latest job of IT Support Desk Specialist-AVP
Check out latest job of Senior Manager-IT Risk & Control
Requirements-Manager Information Technology
- Must have two years of hands-on experience developing professional applications using Microsoft Power App and Microsoft Teams technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and design patterns
- Superb understanding of Web API, LINQ, and ADO.NET
- Capable of developing and modifying SQL Server stored procedures, triggers, views, and LINQ to SQL.
- Working experience in REST and SOAP and data interchange standards
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expertise in MS Power BI or SSRS or similar tools and Microsoft. Net Core 2.0
May be you are interested in latest job of Senior IT Manager in London
IT Jobs Update is a free website where you will find great opportunities for latest IT jobs worldwide. Explore all the current and latest vacancies from all the top employers and the leading Information Technology job boards abroad.