Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Manager Creative Strategy Job, we will describe the Team whistle.
Team Whistle is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Creative Strategy, to spearhead the development of brand strategies and briefs that align with our partner RFPs and branded content executions.
We need a team player who can effectively liaise with various departments such as Insights, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Talent, Production, Post Production, and Social teams to ensure that our ideas and activations are coherent and relevant and on-trend.
Are you a dedicated internet culture specialist passionate about content creators on social media?
Do you have a knack for identifying the viral potential of specific videos and discerning the unique qualities that make them share-worthy?
If so, we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic leader who can manage multiple client projects simultaneously while having a deep interest in social media and contemporary culture.
The best Candidate should have good analytical skills, be self-motivated, have sound judgment, and have excellent communication abilities.
As a Manager Creative Strategy, you have the following responsibilities.
We are seeking a Manager Creative Strategy that is a results-driven individual to lead the entire funnel and pass the cycle of branded content, from concept to execution, across various channels and platforms, including TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Meta (FB + IG), Twitch, etc. You will work with athletes, celebrities, creators, and brands to ensure our best-in-class content sets industry standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translate partner RFPs into sports-culture strategies and insights that drive breakthrough ideas.
- Develop pre and post-sale strategies and attend shoots to ensure that ideas align with client KPIs and brand messaging.
- The Candidate has Lead social brainstorms with cross-functional teams for client-facing and original projects.
- Partner with the talent team to identify and contract talent for influencer-led campaigns.
- Ensure KPIs are met for actual show viewership, earned media attention, and indirect/direct brand sales revenue.
- Stay up-to-date with cultural and platform trends, competitor best practices, and innovative marketing approaches to guide creative and integrated marketing teams.
- Use operational tools like Trello to manage output and editorial/social short-form content planning.
- Maintain a deep enthusiasm for experimenting with strategy, content, and trend analysis to improve essential metrics.
- Knowledge of the online video ecosystem and experience with various social media platforms, including Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Stay at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist, understand the internet, social, and meme culture, and how to work within it sensitively while maintaining brand safety.
As the ideal candidate for Manager Creative Strategy, you should be a self-starter, passionate about sports, entertainment, and creators, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to work collaboratively across various teams.
As a Manager Creative Strategy, you must meet the criteria below.
- Eagerness to learn and support team members while leading the rest of the team with a cheerful “can’t stop, won’t stop” attitude.
- Expert knowledge of sports culture.
- 5+ years of experience in brand or creative strategy for a publisher, agency, or brand.
- Ability to handle talent- and client-facing reports, coordination, and account management experience.
- Extensive experience collaborating with creative teams, particularly video editors and designers.
- Fluency in social analytics tools such as IG & TikTok Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter Analytics, and Measured.
You can Apply for Manager Creative Strategy click on the button below:
Also check this job also: