Machinery Manager in It jobs in Australia set and control the operation of the MAF functioning system to achieve accurate performance which meets criteria and packing instructions
Perdaman Global Services
- Location: Pemberton, WA
- Salary not specified
- Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- Annual Salary: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00
- 🕛 Closes 10 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description of Machinery Manager
On behalf of our client, we are advertising.
Delroy Orchards is looking for a Machinery Manager in Australia. As a Machinery Manager, you will be responsible for the daily management and operation of fruit grading lines within a busy fruit-dealing facility.
Machinery Manager Duties Include
- Effectively and efficiently run fruit grades and packaging lines daily, under the guidance of the Shed Managers
- Coordinately with the quality control officer and Shed Manager daily to make sure the accurate quality standards and customer specifications are met
- Set and control the operation of the MAF functioning system to achieve accurate performance which meets criteria and packing instructions
- Have full understanding of all the protocols that must be met for export and domestic fruit, and monitor the packing instructions, labelling (crates, cartons, and pallets) and traceability systems to match the needs of those markets
- Correlate fruit bin inputs with the forklift driver
- Cooperate with the designated chemical supervisor to make sure that effective and timely inspecting and administration of all line functions are carried out promptly
- Perform packhouse staff training as directed by Shed Manager
- Support in the management of all packing lines as needed by shed management
- Have full knowledge of the traceability system
- Make sure the fruit label applicators are operating to their full ability and general maintenance when needed
- Follow Profession Health & Safety policies and mechanisms and help make sure all packing shed staff complies with occupational health and safety, and quality assurance needs
- Report repairs and maintenance needs promptly to the maintenance staff.
Qualification and Skills
To be eligible, you must have
• Minimum a relevant AQF Diploma or equivalent OR 3 years of employment proficiency as a machinery manager.
Visa Sponsorship and Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and
Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023, you can visit our website
It jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.