Leasing Administrator Upgrade and sustain the commercial administration system for all new and subsisting leases.correlation and forms, monitoring lease indebted, calculating issues and taking review notices.
Salary: Up to AU$80000.00 per annum
Location: Canberra Region
Company: Hudson Australia
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
We are looking for a Leasing Administrator to work within an organisation IT Jobs Australia based in the inner south suburb of Canberra.
Permanent, full-time position
A competitive salary
Great employee benefits
Lease Preparation and Matter Management
Collaborating with the internal shareholders ( Business managers and their experts) to:
- Arrange leasing documentation and property-related legal contracts.
- Inspecting external firms to make leasing documentation and site surveys.
- Conduct leasing transactions adding reviews and problems of draft documents, achieving and giving instructions.
- Finalise transaction including accomplishment and secure storage of concluded contract and formation of commercial document outcomes.
Leasing Administrator role:
- Upgrade and sustain the commercial administration system for all new and subsisting leases.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day lease management, including lease-related correlation and forms, monitoring lease indebted, calculating issues and taking review notices.
- Collaborate with and recommend accounts and property management experts on lease agreements and reporting to relevant internal shareholders.
- Communicate with residents about legal and commercial problems.
Lease earnings and Charging:
- Evaluate account and ts, formulate and issue invoices and notices for regular cost recovery, including standing charges, rent invoices, and outgoings.
- Collect and audit sales data and financial turnover information.
- Compose accurate and detailed adjustments of rent and charges.
- Correlate with accounts receivable as a first amplification point for debt.
- conduct and recovery of arrears.
- Work with accounts receivable and Heads of Business as a first advance point for debt management and arrears recovery.
- Make ready annual revenue budgets.
Required skills for Leasing Administrator:
This role needs excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to produce Clear, professional written consistency and the ability to speak confidently and fluently professionally.
Significant strong people skills and teamwork to correlate and communicate regarding all aspects of work including encouraging and constructing positive relationships all over the organisation.
Please accede your application through the ‘APPLY NOW’ button or email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Property Jobs Average
Australian capital Territory Average$80,000$91,797$82,492$108,659
The number of jobs in different salary range for all:
IT Jobs in Australia
For more information You can visit our website IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.