A company in the United States that assists digital consumer brands in realizing their great worldwide potential is looking for a Lead Full-Stack Engineer. The Lead Full-Stack Engineer will be in charge of supervising and communicating the work of other junior engineers. In order to establish premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest-growing e-commerce markets, the company collects and analyzes customer purchase and activity data. The company has successfully raised more than $80 million in financing.
- Manage application design, architecture, development, code review, and testing.
- Define feature requirements with product management and the design team.
- Deliver a product that has a major business impact and improves the consumer experience.
- Manage and communicate the task responsibilities of subordinates.
- determine performance constraints and devise innovative solutions
- Create and deploy web service APIs that are scalable.
- Create and manage a number of internal tools for forecasting, customer service, and marketing workflows.
- 3+ years of extensive full-stack development experience (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Competent in one or more back-end technologies, including Node, Python, PHP, Java, Go/Golang, Ruby on Rails, Django, Google Cloud Platform, and Laravel, among others.
- Working knowledge of database management systems (DBMS) such as MySQL, Oracle DB, and PostgreSQL, among others
- Strong understanding of REST API design and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of massive systems, complicated code bases, and version control systems like Git
- The ability to perform without hand-holding and micromanagement