Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the Junior Web Designer Remote job, we tell you about who we are :
At Resi, we offer a cutting-edge web design platform and a tailor-made CMS to handle all multi-family-related information and connections.
Our goal is to go beyond the typical design standards in our industry, and we need a design team that shares our passion for pushing boundaries.
We seek talented individuals who are enthusiastic about design trends and eager to expand their front-end design capabilities.
We would be thrilled to receive your application if you fit this description.
Are you a skilled Web Designer looking to make your mark in the dynamic real estate field?
Are you passionate about tackling exciting projects and leveraging cutting-edge web technology to deliver innovative solutions? If this interests you, we’d love to connect and explore how we can work together!
Resi seeks a highly skilled and creative professional who excels in a collaborative team environment.
As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for crafting our client sites’ aesthetic design, layout, and features.
You will also be accountable for developing wireframes and translating strategies into fully functional, visually appealing websites.
As a Junior Web Designer, you have the following responsibilities.
- Design and develop website themes for apartment and property management clients
- Utilize Yootheme Pro and custom CSS/JS to build websites
- Collaborate with creative teams to review work and ensure client needs are met
- Create wireframes and graphic design elements for websites
- Provide support and documentation for projects
For the post of Junior Web Designer, an individual has the following qualifications:
- Possession of a degree in Design, Media Computer Science, or a related field from a college or university
- Proficiency in WordPress or a deep understanding of Visual Builders
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and web standards
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Proficiency in graphics tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, or Sketch
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, responsible, flexible, and independent manner
- Strong commitment to high levels of quality awareness
- Proficient in Real Estate Marketing
- Experience working with UIkit
After hiring a Junior Web Designer, we also give our employees the following compensation:
It’s a full-time contract position with a starting pay of $22-32 per hour, commensurate with experience. We request that applicants provide a portfolio of their work which details their contribution to each project.
After an initial interview, we will offer a paid contract for a single project after an initial consultation to assess compatibility before committing to a longer-term arrangement.
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “ Junior Web Designer” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
For more Remote IT related jobs visit