Your career, like you, is one-of-a-kind. IT job site provides expert advice and exciting IT career opportunities for certain skill sets. On itjobsupdate.com, you’ll only find IT and new technology jobs. Whether you’re a programmer, analyst, architect, or support technician, itjobsupdate.com‘s job listings are updated on a daily basis to ensure that you have the best chance of finding an IT job that matches your qualifications. The post of IT Technician in Kamloops, BC is currently available.
We’re looking for an IT Technician that shares our essential core values and exhibits our key abilities to join our Information Technology Department in Kamloops, BC. IT technicians should have some abilities so that we can prefer them.
June 16, 2022
INDUSTRIES Architecture, Engineering, and related
CATEGORIES Help Desk, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Networking, Programming, Development, Security, Continuity, Risk, System administrator, Telecommunication
Urban Systems is a community consulting organization with deep Canadian origins that is employee-owned. Our purpose is to transform communities throughout the world into dynamic places where people desire to live now, tomorrow, and forever.
Vibrant communities are everything at Urban Systems, including our own work community. We’ve expanded to over 600 workers with 15 offices across Canada since 1975. Every day, our mission-driven team collaborates directly with our clients and communities to produce meaningful work. Indigenous groups, all levels of government, commercial and residential land developers, and the natural resource sector are among our many clients.
We are one of Canada’s top employers because we care about our communities and employees. Our differences unite us, and our fundamental conviction in Urban Systems brings us together. We’re looking for people who are creative, enthusiastic, curious, and brave to join us in making significant, generational changes in communities under the role of IT Technician in Kamloops, BC.
Opportunity is About IT Technician Job In Kamloops, BC:
In our busy Surrey branch, we’re seeking an IT Technician. Can you maintain your composure in the face of shifting priorities and relish the opportunity to put your service mindset to work? Let’s connect if the organization is your strong suit, you enjoy working with a diverse group of individuals, and you have some IT knowledge.
You will do a variety of activities in computer software and hardware support services, as well as some computer programming and scripting while working with our company-wide staff of IT professionals. You’ll be the initial point of contact for branch employees, so you’ll need to be at ease and capable of dealing with a wide range of issues and people.
You will be able to contribute to our team in this job by:
- Troubleshooting and Installation of PCs, Windows servers, printers, network devices, and peripheral equipment.
- Providing technical assistance to employees.
- Common office and engineering software applications are installed and supported.
- Using standard query and programming languages, create custom reports and browser-based applications.
- To supplement our consulting services, we are researching and implementing innovative technology solutions.
Our ideal applicant for IT Technician in Kamloops, BC must have 2 years of similar experience and has completed a Computer Technology diploma program. New graduates will be considered as well. It would be advantageous if you have prior experience operating a Microsoft environment. We’re also seeking the talents, strengths, and interests listed below:
- You can easily work with a wide range of problems and individuals.
- You’re a driven problem solver with good attention to detail.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast-paced setting since you are energetic and eager.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You’re driven by a desire to give outstanding service.
- You are self-motivated and take the initiative to complete tasks.
- You want to learn more about new and developing technologies.
Our Promise to You:
Are you seeking a chance to lead a community program that is both hard and rewarding? At Urban Systems, you’ll be part of a diverse and supportive team of experts working to create dynamic communities across Canada. As a member of the Urban Systems team, you may expect to:
- Compensation should be competitive. Your abilities and contributions are much appreciated. You are fairly applicable for and have extended health, dental, and vision coverage, and more!
- Paid Vacation. All team members are encouraged to take time off to recharge and spend time with their loved ones. Start with three weeks of paid vacation, plus statutory days off throughout the year.
- Learn and develop. Your professional development and advancement are encouraged here. Coaching, in-house learning, technical courses, and other resources are available to help you shape your career.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams. When you combine creativity, curiosity, teamwork, and a strong desire to contribute and invent, amazing things happen. You’ll work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to complete critical projects for our clients and communities.
- Hours are flexible, and the work environment is pleasant. Outside of work, you have a life. To help you perform your best work and meet your responsibilities, we offer flexibility in your work schedule and work environment.
- Investing in the Future We provide a Long-Term Matching Program that matches your contributions to an RRSP or TFSA to help you reach your long-term retirement goals.
- Transitional assistance. You’ll be supporte through all of life’s major and minor occasions and transitions, including a significant top-up for maternity leave.
- Make a Long-Term Community Impact The work we do is significant to 98 percent of Urban Systems workers. Join a group of like-minded leaders and work together to make a difference in your town!
How to Apply:
Please check our website for more information and to send your CV and cover letter if this describes your background, talents, and traits. If it doesn’t quite fit you, but you think you’d be a good fit for this position, we invite you to apply.
Urban Systems is a non-discriminatory employer. We endeavor to establish a welcoming environment for all employees. Our clientele, like you, come from all walks of life. We think that our teams’ diversity and unity contribute to the creation of thriving communities.
Application deadline: Monday, July 4th, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. PDT