IT Teacher in Blandford Forum, Uk
- Teaching Personnel
- Blandford Forum DT11, UK
- Dec 23, 2022
IT Software & SaaS
JOB DESCRIPTION IT Teacher in Blandford Forum, Uk
Teaching staff at one of our client’s independent secondary schools in Blandford has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time IT teacher.
This role is for an early start.
– Full time
– Pay to scale
– Full teacher responsibility
– Accommodation available
– Start ASAP
The successful candidate is confident in teaching IT and can support students and identify different learning abilities to support development. They will have a supportive role for the department and can effectively provide feedback to the Department’s Head.
Requirements for IT Teacher in Blandford Forum, Uk:
– Can provide specialist knowledge and understanding of IT and feel confident to teach KS3 and KS4 skills.
– Understands the importance of individual student development and strives to increase achievement.
– Best practice management
– Can provide a range of interesting lessons and recognize different learning styles.
Why work with teaching staff?:
– If you successfully apply, you will have access to your teaching personnel online portal. This portal allows you to conduct your bookings and availability 24/7 from the comfort of your home.
– Your expert consultant will work with you to find the right booking for you.
– Competitive weekly salary, paid directly through PAYE. (based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
– Access to our own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
– GBP50 bonus for every person you refer to us.
All applicants will need the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will include 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advertisement is for a temporary position. Sometimes, the option to make this role permanent may be available later.
The teaching staff is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We carry out safety checks on all workers in line with the DfE’s statutory guidance, ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ This may include online searches as part of our due intensity on shortlisted applicants.
We provide free Child Protection and Duty Avoidance training to all registered candidates. All candidates must complete or have a valid Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full support was provided.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you want to read about visa sponsorship jobs, you can read out in our blogs section.