Here is a job detail about IT system and desktop support through which any talented young one can apply and make one,s future bright and prosperous. This is an Australian company but we can offer our job worldwide.
Wealth management firm
65,000 including superannuation
Australian citizen or permanent resident
Expected start date:
As soon as possible
We are one of Australia’s leading wealth management organizations and are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200. We are also investing in supporting our people to work on board as well as remotely, so there will be flexible working arrangements for you.
You will be responsible for assisting our clients with second-level desktop-related issues and also all the timely work that comes your way through our internal clients.
Key responsibilities for IT SYSTEM and DESKTOP Support :
- Manage Service Now queue and ensure customer satisfaction
- Desktop support.
- Face-to-face/remote/online support of internal user enquiry/issues.
- Collaborate with internal staff on behalf of customers and report back.
- Deployment and lifecycle management of hardware ie: Notebooks/mobile phones/printers.
- Not only diagnose but also fix hardware software-related issues
- Explain and document technical issues in an easy and understandable way to your clients and fellow workers.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines.
To Be Successful in This Role You Will Possess:
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Enthusiasm to provide a great customer experience.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 Desktop/ Windows server 2012 and above operating systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Relevant Degree, and/or extensive experience in a similar role.
- Experience with O365
- Beneficial to have Citrix / Service Now experience
- Eagerness to learn and get involved
If you have all of the above qualities and qualifications to work as an IT and desktop support person with us then press the apply now button now to join our team.