We are hiring an IT Support Technician for our company Amentum to support our DHS customers in their regional CONUS facilities.
|Updated||5th Dec22, Monday|
|Location||US-NY-New York NY|
|To Apply for IT Support Technician Job Please:||Click Here|
You can also search for the latest IT Technician jobs
Responsibilities-IT Support Technician Job
- As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing LAN administrator support with the configuration and management of network communication devices, network storage arrays, and tape backup units
- Must help network attached devices such as computers, printers, biometric devices, electrocardiograms, x-ray machines, and sensors.
- You will be responsible for assisting in testing, applying, and managing server configurations and related security patches
- Keep an eye on assignment groups and troubleshooting required to resolve tickets
- Conduct new equipment deployments
- Understand the requirements of the customers and develop requirements that will allow execution by the engineering team
- Take part in pre-scheduled after-hours support of weekly on-call rotation.
Check out latest IT jobs in USA
You can also search for Senior Technical Sourcer-IT Technician Job
Perks and Benefits
We offer a Hiring Salary Range: of $55,000 – $70,000, and it will be decided by the qualification, knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities of the applicant. This post includes a competitive benefits package.
- Must have an associate’s Degree, and one year of IT-related support experience, preferably at a help desk.
- five years of IT-related support experience
- Capable of handling troubleshooting and sorting out desktop, network,
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Always ready to perform physically demanding tasks, such as bending, kneeling, stretching
- Valid driver’s license, required
- Comfortable wearing a mask and providing evidence of vaccination status to others
Must read: Best websites for technology
- Working experience in IT support in an Enterprise environment
- Capable of executing comprehensive knowledge across key tasks
- Ability to perform IT hardware repairs
- Plan and lead technology projects
- Must have technical expertise across multiple project assignments
- ITIL v4, MCSE, A+, Security+, Network+ certifications is a plus.
You can also search for Remote IT Support Jobs.
We are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform IT Jobs update through which you can find all types of IT Jobs worldwide.