IT Support Technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update
Essential Functions & Responsibilities of IT Support Technician
- Field incoming help applications from end users via email and telephone in a courteous, timely manner.
- Deliver support to contractors, associates, consultants, and others who engage in JPI’s business goals.
- Must have proficiency in Setup and upgradation of Jobsite workstations, including laptops, monitors, tablets, printers, routers, and other tools as necessary.
- Help customers solve their I.T. problems and offer targeted instructions to users to grow their skills in implementing computer systems and applications.
- Chance to take on additional responsibilities related to network, server, and security framework.
- General networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Wireless).
- Must have Microsoft software understanding (Windows, O365, Office, A.D., Project).
- General knowledge of Adobe, Bluebeam, and Autodesk applications favored.
- Advanced mobile and phone devices support understanding (iOS preferred).
- IT Support technicians must have Advanced computer hardware, software, and compensating knowledge.
Check out: Full Stack Developer jobs in the United States.
I.T. Service Support Specialist jobs in the USA
Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Respond to applications for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically on time.
- Potential to patiently listen and understand the client’s Problem or concern.
- Regularly discuss the status of resolution with users and management.
- Make sure the issue has been resolved and properly train where appropriate.
- Potential to mentor Junior. Team members.
- IT Support Technicians must have proficiency in Problem-Solving skills
Apply the Help Desk software to record and track all transactions.
Build and support training materials for everyday workflow and problems.
Support knowledge base records of solutions to known problems.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Graduate’s degree in Architectural, Engineering, or Computer Science, favored
- A+, MCSA, and other technical certifications favored.
- 7- 10 years’ proficiency in information technology.
- An adequate constant range of motion and mobility are needed.
- IT Support Technicians must have Frequent communication and the potential to express and exchange ideas using language.
- Must have Normal hearing and the potential to perceive the nature of sounds.
- Endless potential to record, read, or type data speedily and accurately needed.
- Must have Typical capability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and potential to determine the place, time, and sequence of operations or actions needed.
Must Read: Application Process for Visa to Work in Australia 2023
Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
- JPI provides employees broad benefits package with attractive salaries and more, including
- Attractive annual and milestone bonus program
- Medical, vision, dental, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings benefits
- Sustainable Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT Support Technician jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about I.T. jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest I.T. job information further to expand the top-paying I.T. jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.