IT Support Specialist jobs, Remote IT jobs, and more jobs are now available on our website IT Jobs Update
|Job Type||Full time|
The Role of IT Support Specialist
The End User Support technician is required to deliver fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will collaborate with end users to solve mid to high-level technical problems and compensating line of business applications.
IT Support Specialists must have control over strong technical faculty and excellent customer service skills. Must be able to communicate proactively to understand the issues, work with the end user and clearly describe its solution and should be customer-oriented and patient to deal with various customers. This vacancy is based onsite at the Melbourne CBD office.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Career development
- Melbourne CBD location
The Responsibilities of IT Support Specialist
- Correlates diagnoses and compensates Cherwell tickets and incoming VIP calls forwarded from the Service Desk.
- Offers support services to employees with technical issues and information technology problems, involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local personnel or from employees applying a network remote approach.
- Follow metrics functioning procedures; accurately log and update all work tickets applying the IT Service Management System.
- Troubleshoot issues and offer timely resolutions
- Perform root cause analysis for identified issues
- IT Support Specialist Sets clear specifications with users as to resolution and time frame, continuing users informed of the development.
- Share resolutions with the extended team and document them in the information knowledge base; Offer training to team members as needed.
- Develop, document, and apply standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, systems, and other instruments.
- Grow a solid understanding of IT operations, systems, applications, and business-related processes and procedures.
- Understanding WEX systems and resources
- Provide support for IT Service Delivery initiatives and IT projects
Must Read: Application Process for Australian Work Visa 2023
Other duties as IT Support Specialist
- This job may be part of an on-call rotation limited to maintaining VIPs and mission-critical employees after hours.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Personal Attributes.
- Strong customer service and social skills; professional manners
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, strong self-discipline, and business curiosity
- Significant problem-solving skills
- Computer aptitude
- Potential to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Significant working knowledge of moderately multiplex software and hardware products and problem-solving skills.
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and It jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.