The IT Support Engineer job in Australia is the top level of support for the operations of the Fulfillment Center and becomes the voice and face of the IT department to our users.
AMAZON COMMERCIAL SERVICES PTY LTD
This job is the high level of support for the operations of the Fulfillment Center and becomes the voice and face of the IT sector in Australia to our users. Our experts assess work as finding no job as a miner and no challenge as big. They will be supporting diligently on this network with daily projects and activities as directed.
Please note all sites operate on a 24/7 operation therefore you must be flexible to work all over the day and night shifts.
Responsibilities include analysis and maintenance of It equipment throughout the Fulfillment Center, and managing multiple customer requests actively. This includes problems with all IT-related equipment such as PCs, wireless handheld devices, thin clients, printers, and other end customer’s devices. IT Support Engineers in Australia have the potential to uplift 50lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable arrangements. IT Support Technicians are also responsible for the RMA and repair procedure for all devices under warranty. IT Support Engineers are also asked to participate in learning new technologies and career advancement opportunities as presented to improve top-level positions within the IT network. The job will also require support from multiple buildings around the area.
Role and responsibilities of IT Support Engineer :
Make certain IT framework and gadgets runs at their best performance,
Ensuring that departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAsbumpede bump into your site,
Executing, adjusting, Reviewing, and changing management requests as needed.,
Administered and coordinate the availability of all IT equipment and framework, while keeping continuous development of procedure in mind,
Perform random site audits on the technical framework, ensuring devotion to Amazon’s most up-to-date IT guidelines, as well as those for Health and Safety,
Act as a point of contact for contractors and external suppliers; you’ll also clearly communicate any technical matters,
Actively handle project management duties
- Provide technical support/input, for team projects beyond your site,
Keep key shareholders informed of project progress, while maintaining project documentation
- Provide all-over checks for the technical implementation of projects
- Conduct ad-hoc requests as and when required,
- Live on dedicated to and pivoted on internal customers, delivering excellent service,
- Organize asset and inventory management, including checks and audits, always according to Amazon’s standards and processes,
- Interconnect with suppliers, request quotes, and purchase equipment by budgets, policies, and operational demand,
- Stand for the IT sector in fulfillment of Centres site meetings and conference calls,
- Generate weekly reports covering metrics and work performed,
- Offer to guide and train technicians and other engineers, while acting as the technical point of contact for remote support teams, as and when needed.
- The annual salary for this role will be from $80K – $100K plus superannuation.
- Proficiency in/Linux/Unix and MS Windows System support,
- A technical Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is important,
- Detailed understanding of key Internet technologies, including Routing and Switching, DNS, DHCP, OSI Model, and transport.
- Proficiency in a customer-facing, a technical job requiring solid technical faculty, alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of seniority,
- Indicated project management capability, especially in technical task execution,
- Robust logical skills with a manifest elegance for problem-solving,
- Proven potential to operate independently usually in high-pressure situations, to successfully handle multiple conflicting preferences.
- Attention-to-detail: you’re diligent in developing clear and concise documentation,
- You have a significant willingness to learn and request technology.
- Potential to walk for 8-10hours per day -readiness to work resilient shifts and organizing including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Authorization to work in Australia without sponsorship
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION of IT Support Engineer in Australia.
- Preferred qualities of IT Support Engineer in Australia is here listed below…
- Graduate degree in IT-related or Computer science.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills in very complex systems
- Proficiency to explain multiple IT concepts in simple words.
- Ability to manage high-priority projects
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We trust devotedly that employing a different workforce is important to our success. We make appointing decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your devotion to simplifying, inventing, discovering, and building.
Why are you the right Applicant for this job?
Do you have experience in a similar role?
Do you have the necessary qualifications?
You can also visit our Website to get more information about IT Jobs Update, Latesr IT Jobs Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs All over the world.
[…] and skill for Computer Network and System Engineer in IT jobs in Australia are mentioned […]
[…] trading, the Maven FPGA team is pushing the innovative edge of hardware and exclusive designs to support and gain benefits in an increasingly competitive environment. With operations in New York, London […]