IT-S Technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT help desk jobs, and more are now available on our website, IT Jobs Update.
|Location||Port Jefferson, NY|
|Average Salary||$20.23 – $27.08 Per Hour|
Supports, compensates and resolves end-user software and technical problems to maximize the effective use of technology to end users. IT-S Technician must offer support for all end-user equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and hospital instruments.
Job Responsibility of IT-S Technician
- Offers remote and hands-on technical support and training to end users.
- Analyse testing clinical applications with users and appropriate applications teams.
- Must Investigate issues between applications and other interfaced systems and tools.
- Assists in coordination with traders on break/fix problems as necessary (vendor installs, monitors, and supports all hardware and all remote software systems).
- IT-S technicians must Participate in disaster recovery and backup/recovery practices.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards and takes part in formulation for visits.
- Travel to office locations to perform job tasks, as required, is needed.
- Performs related tasks as needed. All responsibilities mentioned here are considered critical options for the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Tasks not mentioned here but considered related are not essential functions.
Check out these jobs: Service Desk Manager Jobs in Remote.
IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote
IT Support Specialist jobs in Remote
Job Qualification IT-S Technician
High School Diploma or similar required.
3+ years of relevant proficiency required.
Help Desk proficiency is highly preferred.
Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and per-hour rate list is an excellent potential base troubleshooting that may be provided to a successful candidate for this job at the time of this job publicity and may be modified in the future.
Several factors may be considered applicable when determining a team member’s base salary and rate (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of similar proficiency, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget, and internal equity).
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT-S Technician jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.