IT Project Analyst jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Job Description of IT Project Analyst
The candidate will be needed to effectively communicate (both verbally and written) between and among proponents, shareholders, and IT resources regarding IT PMO requests. Vital customer service, teamwork, organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills are essential.
Must have Proficiency with instruments such as MS Teams, MS Sharepoint, MS Excel, PPM Clarity, and ServiceNow desire.
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and Proficiency in Information Technology or Business Management, OR associate’s degree with a minimum of two years of technical Proficiency.
- Other qualifications: A Graduates degree in information technology or business management is preferred.
Check out: Remote Technical Support Specialist jobs
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving, and facilitation skills.
- Understanding business systems and interfaces add IT domain and technical process flows.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills, including meeting administration and organizational skills.
- Significant history of continuing education in personnel and administrative functions.
Exemption status: Non-exempt
Compensation Detail: $30.80 – $41.59 / hour
Hours / Pay period: 80
This job is 100% remote within the United States.
International Assignment: No
Weekend schedule: None
Check out: IT Network Manager Jobs in Remote
Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT Project Analyst jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.