IT Operations Administrator Evaluating multiplex systems, developing, Analysing, interpreting, and assisting complex system design and architecture specifications, data models, and diagrams in the development
$60,001 – $80,000
Full-time position, Permanent position
Closes 27 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description of IT Operations Administrator:
About the company, By way of background, Bollore Group was founded in 1822 and is now one of the largest organizations around the Globe. Registered on the Paris Stock Exchange, the major interest in the Group’s stock is always directed by the Bollore family. This stable majority control of its capital allows the Group to improve on a long-base investment policy. Bollore Logistics is one of the 10 top Global organizations in transport Companies and logistics. With its appearance in the five ContinentContinent, (105 countries,601 agencies, and more than 11,000 workers).
The perfect IT Operations Administrator Applicant:
IT Operations Administrator will be proficient in a similar role working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment; has an proactive attitude to IT Support in IT jobs in Australia. He is responsible for the proper management of the approach to new users, proposes solutions to the continually improved products, and manages the production and delivery of IT systems training to incoming staff.
Job tasks and responsibilities of IT Operations Admininistrator.
- •Evaluating multiplex systems, developing, Analysing, interpreting, and assisting complex system design and architecture specifications, data models, and diagrams in the development
- • Configuration and integration of computer systems
- • Researching, analyzing, evaluating, and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are organized to operate at top performance
- • Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
- • Installing, organizing, testing, supporting and administering new and upgraded networks, server and workstations, software database applications,
- • Offering network programming in the maintenance of specific business requirements.
- • Preparing and supporting procedures and documentation for network innovation, and recording diagnosis and resolution of network faults, enhancements and modifications to networks, and maintenance instructions
- • Supporting network traffic, activity, capacity, and usage to ensure continued Probity and matchless network performance
As IT Operations Administrator, these skills are required:
- Can scrutinize staff’s skills and.
what requirements to develop through training / mentoring.
- Can describe and enforce SLAs with contracts.
- Implements a quality system, continuously. improving the service provides by the IT sector.
- Can analyze the collision of new IS / IT tools.
- Is sensitized to the IS / IT security and confirms the policies are impose.
- Understanding of Windows Server / Active index domain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency and sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, Active Directory, and MS Office suite.
Requirements for IT Operations Administrator?
- Graduate Degree or above in Engineering (Computer Systems Engineering preferable)?
- At least 3years of IT working experience in an international company?
- Good English?
- Possess good communication skills and influence skills?
- Configuration of Desktop Support for Windows 7/8.1/10? Windows
- Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016? Terminal Services/RDP/Citrix?
- Wireless systems such as Cisco and cloud solutions?
- Certifications (Microsoft/ITIL) will also be highly preferred.
If you are interested, please apply via email to [email protected] in a new window or tab
Why are you the right Applicant for this job?
Unit 15 2-12 Beauchamp Rd
For more information You can visit our Website to get more information about IT Jobs Update, Latest IT Jobs Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs All over the world.Our vision is to provide equal job opportunities for every person to get a job in the IT field.
[…] in Australia is responsible for managing and improving internal Optus implications and structuring Operations Management Systems within Telecom training. This It job in Australia Will involve administering, testing, developing, […]