- Advanced Resource Managers Ltd
- IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk (Portsmouth, UK)
- Jan 27, 2023
I.T. Software & SaaS
IT Helpdesk / Service-Desk Apprentice
Do you have a genuine interest in I.T.? Want to earn and learn on the job? No need to go to university when you can start your I.T. career today! Look no further; A.R.M. is hiring an Apprentice – IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk to join our fantastic I.T. team.
You will become a valued member of our I.T. support team, mentored and supported by excellent training from our apprenticeship provider.
Role as IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk:
Someone junior in his career
One of our 5* offices is happy to be flexible with hours and based on site.
Competitive salary plus a range of company benefits in addition to qualifications
Diverse company culture.
A.R.M. is an award-winning engineering and technology recruitment agency with a high reputation in our respective industry sectors. Our consultants, website and culture have been recognized – most recently at the IRP Awards, where we were named Best Company to Work For (250+). Providing effective solutions to clients and candidates alike, we also offer great benefits, career advancement and the opportunity to work with the best in recruiting.
Look at our website or Instagram page to better understand what life is like at A.R.M.
What to do As IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk:
As IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk, You will support customers using software, hardware, or other computer systems who need help completing tasks.
Troubleshoot technical, application and user issues through diagnostic tests of hardware and software faults, either over the phone or in person.
Also, deal with other ad hoc requests as directed by your supervisor.
This is an apprenticeship role, and you are entitled to 20% of your working hours to complete work for your apprenticeship programme.
Functional Responsibilities, Functional Roles of IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk:
* Apprenticeship with Information Communications Technical Level 3 key training. (15 months + 4 months E.P.A.)
- As IT Helpdesk Apprentice in the Uk Diagnose computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanner malfunctions.
* Logging of all calls and requests in the ‘ticketing’ system
* Monitoring of computer systems and networks
* Responding to service issues and requests promptly
* Providing technical support throughout the company (this can be in person or over the phone), ensuring
You will have a passion for I.T., whether it’s something you studied in school or college or a hobby in your spare time.
You must have at least 5 GCSEs or A-levels.
Someone with a keen eye for detail likes to be familiar with Microsoft products and stay abreast of the latest technology.
- Ideally, you will be a logical thinker who enjoys problem-solving and can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- What we offer in return:
- Your birthday day off
- Buy/Sell a holiday.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible and domestic working
- Awards and recognition
- Team drinks and quarterly nights out
- Award-winning learning scheme and development opportunities
- Hours off for charity work
Please send your CV to our internal recruitment team or contact us to learn more about the role and A.R.M.
This is an internal vacancy advertised by Advanced Resource Managers Limited (“A.R.M.”). A.R.M. acts as an employment business for temporary contractor recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment. We will never send your CV without your permission.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you want to read about visa sponsorship jobs, you can read out in our blogs section.