The people at Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com) are more than just employees – ambassadors. We are hiring a full-time IT Help Desk technician to join our team. We are open for this position remotely.
This is a full-time remote position. In addition to an excellent work environment and team, we offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package, including dental insurance and health, vision, 401k, paid time off, and vacation and resources to support your continued growth and development.
Marathon Health is one of the leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses across the United States and provide a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on managing the overall health of a population and reducing health risks.
Marathon Health encourages a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. For this reason, we strive to hire individuals who embrace health and model healthful behaviors in their own lives, value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce, and are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Responsibilities for IT Help Desk technician
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve user system issues.
- Maintain customer satisfaction at every step of service delivery
- Install, support, configure, evaluate, maintain, monitor, and analyze systems and software in a client network environment
- Use remote management software to handle client requests.
- The document, review and improve existing or new procedures and workflows.
- Work within our issue tracking system to assign, prioritize, record, and maintain ownership of service tickets throughout their lifecycle.
- Work with other Marathon Health Ambassadors to solve problems.
- Participation in ongoing personal training and obtaining technical certifications
- 15% travel is required to help establish and open new health centers
- We need at least one year of experience as an IT help desk technician
- EST and willing to work on location in downtown Indianapolis, IN office.
- An associate’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
We require experience with the following technologies:
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus
Mac OS (in a Windows-Enterprise environment)
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot technical issues related to Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware issues on desktops and laptops
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize your time
- 15% travel required.
Marathon Health’s COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Policy
Effective October 4, 2021, Marathon Health requires all employees (except PRN employees) to obtain and provide weekly COVID-19 test results for each week they are expected to work unless they have provided proof of vaccination. If they submit their vaccination records, employees vaccinated against COVID-19 will not require weekly testing.
Under state law in California, New York, Washington, and Oregon, all employees working at our health centers must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
[…] technology department. These types of IT specialists may be known by various titles — “help desk technicians,” “operations analysts,” or “problem managers” — but at the end of […]