We are searching for an IT Help Desk technician for our company Alta in North America. If you are passionate and hard-working and want to take your career to the next level, this is the right place.
You can also search for the latest IT jobs in the USA.
|Company Name||Alta Equipment Company|
|Updated||5th Dec22, Monday|
|To Apply for IT Help Desk Technician Job Please:||Click Here|
You can also search for latest IT Help Desk Jobs
Responsibilities-IT Help Desk Technician Job
- As an IT Help Desk Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the service by connecting with employees professionally.
- You must ensure that all problems are adequately mentioned in documents and assigned to a technical support ticketing system.
- Must give priority to the technicians in the field requiring remote assistance
- You have to manage, track and give solutions to reported issues.
- Capable of handling the repairing hardware/software issues as required
- Maintain selected software and hardware products
- You have to analyze and document findings for use in the knowledge base.
- Cooperate with service vendors to make sure the continuity of service
- Keep yourself aware of the latest developments in information technology.
- Must Incorporate Alta’s Guiding Principles into routine activities
- You have to perform other duties as assigned.
- Sometimes you have to work overtime as required.
Check out Remote Help Desk Technician jobs
you can also search for latest IT jobs in Australia
- You must have an Associate degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- One or more years of experience as a computer specialist needed
- Must have a Current A+ Certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- You must have great decisive nature and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Superb time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in Windows applications, Microsoft Office, and Linux
- You must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Capable of handling practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations
Check out latest Senior Technical Sourcer-IT Technician Job
- Opportunities for Training
- You can enjoy an outstanding benefits package that includes BCBS PPO, Delta Dental, and Eye Med Vision.
- We offer competitive wages
- A company laptop will be provided for you
- Paid time off
- We will give ten paid holidays.
Check out latest IT jobs in Canada
Globally, technology is growing at an unprecedented rate. We are providing a platform IT Jobs Update to provide a great opportunity to all IT job seekers to get information about the latest IT jobs Worldwide.