We are looking for an IT Help Desk Technician 1 for our company PharmaCord. You will be responsible to will provide Tier 1 support to our customers through phone, email, and computer chat. We need a dedicated and passionate person. You will be asked questions and you have to use knowledge and resources to dig out and solve their problems
|Updated||8th Dec22, Thursday|
|To apply for Help Desk Technician 1 Job Please:||Click Here|
You can also search for latest IT jobs in USA
May be you are interested in latest IT Help Desk Technician Job
Responsibilities- IT Help Desk Technician 1
- As an IT Help Desk Technician 1, you will provide help and support for queries and issues related to software and hardware.
- Must give response to questions either in person or over the phone.
- You have to create and maintain training manuals.
- Must give training to computer users.
- Manage and maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
- Find out questions to identify the nature of problem.
- Provide help in the customer problem-solving process.
- Must install and modify computer hardware and software.
- You have to run diagnostic programs to solve issues
- You will be responsible to find out technical issues with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Try to follow up with customers to make sure the problems have been resolved.
- Discuss problems and recommends solutions to the supervisor.
- Always show a positive attitude to change and performs other duties as given
- Ready to learn and achieve targets
- Capable to work independently and organize complete work in a timely manner.
- You must be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Check out latest IT jobs in Germany
Desired Skills-IT Help Desk Technician Job
- Must have a 4-yr college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- 1+ years of experience in industry knowledge needed
- Working experience in the use of Jira or other Agile tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a thorough approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to read, write and interpret technical documents.
- Excellent communication skills
- Always ready to travel as needed
You can also search for latest IT jobs in Australia
Perks and Benefits
- We pay Short-term Disability (STD)
- Increased competitive 401(k) company match up to 4%
- We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Enjoy wellness discounts of up to $260 per year for participation in the wellness program
- Annual HSA employer contribution
- We pay voluntary Life Insurance options
- Paid Parental Leave of Absence will be given
- PTO benefits, flex days, and paid holidays will be offered
- Enjoy Ambassador Program
- We provide a Tuition reimbursement program of up to $5,000 per year
- Bonuses after the training period will be given
- We provide Hybrid opportunities after 6 months
May be you are interested in latest job of 2nd Line IT Technician in UK
If you are interested to know more about highly paid Remote IT jobs, worldwide you can visit our website IT Jobs Update and Facebook page. We are continuously providing latest information about new updated IT jobs worldwide.