IT Help Desk jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Location Austin||Texas, United States|
|Average Salary||USD $41,400 – $73,700 / Year|
We are looking for an IT Service Support Analyst to offer level-one support via phone and chat for the internal Schwab workforce. It includes administering incidents (service disruptions) and service requests (routine service-related tasks).
Role of IT Help Desk
- Knowledge and Practising Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- IT Help desk must have Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Having a social presence and helpful attitude; strong interpersonal skills and potential to work well with others.
- Must have Significant professional etiquette in the use of phones and chat.
- We are communicating multiplex technical problems in an easy-to-understand manner to users with minimal technical understanding.
- Exceeding or meeting defined goals and metrics (e.g., first contact resolution, talk time, wrap time, chats per hour, quality assurance assessment).
- Must be proficient in Multi-tasking and applying organizational equipment proactively in a constantly transforming environment.
- We are administering the defined Service Desk processes with solid attention to detail.
- I am receiving constructive feedback and significant development.
- We are offering concise information and settings expectations.
Check out these jobs: Service Desk Manager Jobs in Remote.
IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote
IT Support Specialist jobs in Remote
Responsibilities of IT Help Desk
- Diagnose and compensate end-user desktop application issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- IT Help desk Must ensure customer satisfaction through timely resolution of problems or escalation to a 2nd level team.
- Offer incident status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines.
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users.
- Provide support for end-user computing devices (laptops, PCs, cell, printers, phones, and tablets).
- Support end users using applications such as Microsoft Office, VPN, CRM, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management).
- Perform account management and maintenance for different applications and systems (e.g., create or modify user accounts and permissions, perform password resets).
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Follow all standard functioning procedures (SOP) through the effective use of understanding management.
Qualification and Abilities
- 3 – 5 years of proficiency working in a service desk or customer service environment.
- 3 – 5 years of technical support proficiency.
- 3 – 5 years of phone and chat support proficiency.
- Microsoft certification and CompTIA, ITIL, KCS, and CSI are a plus.
Must Read: Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Offers an attractive and sustainable package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and home.
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT Help Desk jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.