Mission as IT Digital Expert
Our mission is to accomplish and lead project and system changes in the IT Digital Expert E-Commerce in Rome Area with the aim of fully beneficial business needs to enhance and facilitate their results. Initiate unconventional solutions, combining speed and swiftness in Project delivery with stability and accuracy, allowing the Information System & Technology Dept. Develop business and technology strategies.
Main Accountabilities about IT
- Responsible for leading multitasking delivery teams to create new features and support the platform using appropriate dynamic procedures
- awareness about the latest development in IT Digital Expert E-Commerce and business management, capitalize the latest developments in technical architectures; validate evolution/changes scenarios
- Support the definition of roadmap for any product and make sure it is translated into user stories, after which delivery is effectively planned.
- Partners with business departments to facilitate and propose evolution / transformation scenarios, taking into account both business and technical needs and constraint
- Be sure to review a strong functional and / or technical architecture
- Suggest new and innovative solutions, analyze benchmarks and build a network of contacts
- Collaborate and collaborate on cross-functional projects that ensure information system integrity in compliance with business and technology strategies.
- Connect resources from different departments / locations (China and corporate) within multiple IT units.
- Support vendor and supplier selection in accordance to the Information System & Technology Unit manager
- Coordinate vendor’s team, monitoring activities, deliverables, timing and status of the assigned initiatives.
Technical skills ABOUR DIGITAL E COMMERCE
- Agile procedures and DevOps experience and / or certification
- Knowledge of Omni Channel with a focus on e-commerce and digital processes and trends
- Ecommerce experience (preferably Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Knowledge of Omnichannel processes & Trends (CRM, Ecommerce, store)
- Experience in Scrum Master
- Architectural knowledge
- Solid Project Management skills
- Knowledge of market main IS&T architectural solutions
- Understanding of mobile solutions and standards.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Internal Customer Orientation
- Effective communication
- Collaborative and proactive on transversal projects
- Pragmatic, able to make key trade-off decisions
- Negotiation & Analysis skills
- Ability to transform strategy into delivered results, with a growing perspective encouraging digital innovation
- Business awareness
- Role Competencies
- Availability to travel occasionally
Contact Name: A B C D
Job ID: 12345
for more IT Jobs click here