IT Contract Manager in London:
- SSE Enterprise
- London, UK
- Oct 21, 2022
IT Software & SaaS
Our mystery and commercial team are responsible for helping businesses procure services and materials in a timely and cost-effective manner. We work across the SSE Group, ensuring that our company receives the top possible service and value from our supplier network and that all service providers are compliant and contractual. Continue to meet obligations and business needs.
Due to further development, we are looking for an IT Contract Manager to join us and commercial management of contracts to ensure successful delivery by all internal policies and procedures such as Procurement Manual, Commercial Manual, and LCP. And will be responsible for administration. Governance Framework Manual.
Responsibilities As IT Contract Manager:
– As an IT Contract Manager, You will act as commercial counsel to leaders of IT programs and projects, ease relationships with suppliers and manage their contract deliverables to ensure successful outcomes across a portfolio of programs and projects. will
– You will also support IT and Procurement departmental KPIs and objectives such as total cost of ownership savings, value engineering and safety, and sustainability performance.
– Provide commercial support to IT Category Managers and Strategic Procurement Officers in developing and executing sourcing events as required to keep up projects, including reviewing sourcing strategies, providing quotes, materials Preparation of bills, analysis of submissions, support, and evaluation of tender interviews. Contract Award Recommendations
– Compile, negotiate and award call of contracts, the assertion of works, work orders, and change requests following the terms and conditions of the contracts. Managing interfaces with suppliers and interior stakeholders to ensure value for money and appropriate trade controls are incorporated into all warranties.
– Manage all post-contract commercial matters in cooperation with the IT category management team, including negotiation/termination of consents, renewals, and retenders, and ensure compliance with the core principles of the commercial manual. Is.
Skills Required For IT Manager:
To contemplate this role, we would like you to:
– Qualified or equivalent direct entry to an appropriate professional body recognized, IACCM qualified is desirable but not essential.
-Managed a portfolio of third parties with £10m spent and individual contract values of £2m+.
– Management and resolution of commercial disputes.
– Contract and senior commercial negotiator.
– Experience in using procurement-related systems like Oracle and Emptoris.
About our business
At SSE, we own over 500 properties and several thousand land assets across the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland.
Our procurement and commercial, property, and facilities management teams are responsible for supporting businesses in the timely and cost-effective procurement of services and materials and ensuring that SSE is a safe, modern, fit-for-purpose property. Presents a portfolio. We work across the SSE Group, ensuring that our business receives the best possible service and value from our supplier network and that all service providers are compliant and contractual. Continue to meet obligations and business needs.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days of holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice, car leasing, and more; see our complete benefits package.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage assortment and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you want to read about visa sponsorship jobs, you can read out in our blogs section.