£55,000 – £65,000
We are looking for an IT (BRM) Business Relationship Manager whose primary role will be to consult with businesses to translate their business problems into systems solutions. This role will act as the strategic interface between the IS organization and AWE’s business functions to stimulate, level, and shape business demand for IS products and services and ensure that these products and services’ Potential business value from being captured, realized, optimized, and recognized.
Business Relationship Manager (BRM) plays a key role in working with and challenging senior stakeholders to deliver credible and robust business propositions in partnership with our IS SMEs, leveraging their extensive understanding of IT knowledge. Present Strong negotiation and mature consulting skills are critical to this role.
Location – Reading area
£55,000 – £65,000
AWE (one of the 25 best companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits, including:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Public holiday entitlement (270 hours a year, including bank holidays and every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consider either full-time or part-time hours. If you want to work part-time, let us know on your application
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
Key Accountabilities as a it business relationship manager
- Accountable for developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners.
- Gaining an understanding of business drivers and critical events, and aligning IS service delivery accordingly.
- Leads the IS function in the development and negotiation of annual commitments. The customer then acts as a proxy within IS to drive the delivery of agreed-upon actions.
- Contributes to business strategy planning and road mapping; Influence business partner strategy through awareness of IS services and new technology capabilities; Influence IS service development through awareness of business partner directly.
- Excels in communication and engagement.
- Maintains and promotes high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and is an excellent team player.
- Additional responsibilities for this job profile may be defined and assigned by Chief Engineer Management arrangements, with appointments listed within Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as laid out in the Company’s management system.
- Creation and maintenance of roadmaps that define key business drivers, and the IS services that will be delivered in response.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships; A trusted member of the Business Partner unit.
- Increased awareness among business partners of IS products and services and how they can support the business now and in the future.
- Facilitating productive stakeholder connections and mobilizing projects and programs; Active engagement rather than passive response.
What you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of IS or IT environment
- This role would suit/appeal to someone with experience in IT Solutions/Business Architecture or IT Product Management.
- BRMI qualification will be beneficial.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong business and commercial acumen would be beneficial.
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance.
Contact Name: AWE
Job ID: 3121872
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field, Here we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS allover the world. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
[…] IT Director in London will manage the IT team and be accountable for delivering IT services across the organization, including a significant upgrade of our systems estate over the next three […]
[…] Student Information Systems team comprises 16 IT professionals who provide business analysis, software development, application support, testing and systems management for various Student […]
[…] and many other private sector organizations. We support the expertise applied by the talent in our business with technology, insights and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, faster than competitors and more […]
[…] the IT service desk core between dealership core business hours (currently 7:30 am – 6 pm weekdays and 8 am […]