This is a great opportunity to help EVA Capital as Investment Specialist in London to create and operate new strategies, engage with stakeholders and much more!
Its role is to assist the CEO of Aviva Capital Partners (ACP) as investment specialist in London in building a brand and balance sheet leveraging strategy to build BPA baking assets while initiating ACP sector leaders, Provide support for structuring, and long-term portfolio delivery. Term equity opportunities.
To build a deeper relationship with target projects you will need to share modeling and structuring subject matter skills, create and implement Dell evaluation processes including quantitative modeling, investment strategies, Dell -Transactions – Includes templates, controls, and governance.
The role holder will lead the design, development and maintenance of the investment and capital models required for Dell Assessment and Dell Pipeline Management.
You will also support the CEO in ensuring that regulators observe the principles of “fair treatment of consumers”, and that management is focusing on safe and stable delivery of ACPs’ goals. We need to have long-term confidence in building assets using shareholder capital. The long-term promises we make to our customers are long-term.
Skills & Experience required
- Expert understanding of the insurance industry – especially understanding insurance balance sheets and capital
- Strong understanding of the constraints and demands of annual books, including the rules of matching adjustment
- Solid experience investing in private / illegal asset classes
- Experienced understanding of investment strategy and investment decision making framework for major annual authors
- Proven experience building investment processes and investment strategies
What you will get
- London Salary Up to 146,000 Outside London Salary up to £ 110,650 depending on skill, experience and qualifications
- Generously agreed partnership pension scheme
- Annual Performance Bonus and Salary Review
- 29 days leave allowance and bank leave and option to buy / sell up to 5 extra days
- Up to 40% off some of Aviva’s products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for friends and family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to incorporate matching share save scheme
Aviva is for everyone:
Includes – We want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences!
Excited but not sure you mark every box? Research shows that women in particular feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re employed, just apply as a couple.
We change places, working hours and work patterns to suit our customers, business and you.
Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves.
Take a look here to learn more about working at Aviva.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum standards for employment. After applying, please send us an e-mail stating that your disability has been identified, and we will interview you.
We would love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative way to apply, please call or email Ben Parker.
For more IT jobs click here
London Permanent Full Time
- Banking and Insurance