Finance Full-Time (Permanent) Senior
We care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to create a caring environment in which everyone feels comfortable. Are you interested for IT jobs in Germany? then you are at the right place to brighten up your future. Come and join us. We are hiring an international accountant for our team.
As an International Accountant you are an important part of our international accounting team and will report directly to our Director of Group Accounting team.
- Prepare financial statements at monthly, quarterly and annual level in according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to US-GAAP
- You have to support the group companies with regard to uniform accounting in accordance with IFRS
- Participate in the processing of fundamental questions and special topics which includes the implementation of new IFRS standards
- Must do Project-related task
- Degree in business studies with finance training with further training as an international accountant.
- Professional experience in accounting, especially in an international company
- Must be able to prepare financial statements and also have basic knowledge of US GAAP
- You know about the ERP system “Oracle NetSuite”
- Capable to use modern communication and organization tools as well as e.g. Zoom, Slack, Trello.
- Strong communication skills
- Goal-oriented way of working
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Must have analytical mindset as well as structured solution based way of working
- We give you personal training budget of 1,700 €
- You have free choice of hardware
- We provide German language classes
- Company pension scheme
- Comfortable and flexible working hours, with 28 vacation days
- You can enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club.
- If you want to get more information about IT jobs in other countries then you can visit our website IT jobs update. Here you can get a lot of information about IT jobs and criteria for how to apply for IT jobs.