|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||25th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£550 – £600|
You will be working remotely and will be offered a contract of 6 months initially. Our client is a leader in its category. We are in the process of hiring multiple interaction designers to join our team. We are working with a great, long-term client and a leader in their field. We are looking for several Interaction Designer to join the team on a long-term program of work.
* Understand user needs and designs services, products and tools to meet them.
* Create and iterate prototypes to test and communicate ideas and help the wider team learn about user needs.
* Liaise with a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment to turn concepts into user-centred designs.
* Understand as-is interaction design and identify improvement opportunities.
* Use typography and affordance to improve user experience.
* Ensure that the design of services is consistent, both internally and with the rest of GOV.UK.
* Deliver best practices around user-centred design processes, user research and experience design.
* Plan and facilitate workshops to drive actionable outcomes
MUST-SEE: Platforms Chief Development Officer – Systems Engineering