Posted on: 16 September 2022
Employer: OCS Group UK Ltd
Salary: £50,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: 27 October 2022
Visa: Calculate Your PBS score for this Job
OCS has embarked on a major technology transformation program to deliver significant new capabilities internally and externally. To hold up this, we are looking for a technically strong Integration Developer in UK to take responsibility for developing APIs and web services using a new Azure API management platform and middleware application.
This role (Integration Developer in UK) reports to the Head of DevOps. It is accountable for ensuring APIs and web services are developed in C# to OCS standards for integration and improving integration between our core applications and business processes. They are designed and deployed to create.
Responsibilities of Integration Developer:
- Develop APIs and web services in response to requirements from both business analysts and solution architects and integrate applications internally and externally across the organization. You will identify, document and communicate any risks and issues and escalate as necessary.
- As a Integration Developer in UK Optimize existing middleware platforms in Azure to achieve integration internally and with third parties. We ensure that the middleware service is developed under recognized software and security practices and principles.
- Engage and collaborate with our existing third-party software development provider to design, build and document an extensible template for system integration.
- Develop Azure APIs and web services to support process automation and application integration.
- Develop standards for API and web service naming, layering, and deployment.
- Collaborate with the Head of DevOps and Process Automation Engineer to deliver fully or partially automated processes.
- Securely expose APIs and web services to clients and other parties.
- Reuse APIs and web services to reduce technology change costs.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- No formal qualifications are required for this role. However, exposure to ITIL, CoBiT, Prince2 framework or similar would be an advantage.
- Evidence of ongoing learning ability is essential.
- Proven API and web service development. Experience working in a facilities management environment is highly beneficial. Experience with Microsoft Azure API Management and LogicApps is helpful. Application integration and related development experience are a must.
- They were demonstrating IT project delivery processes and best practices.
- A career history demonstrates growth within development roles in a challenging, changing environment involving multiple business systems and business teams.
- A track record of delivering world-class development solutions within a large, complex commercial operation where flexibility and value for money are critical success factors.
- What will you get in return?
- To save for the future, a better pension scheme (above the auto-enrolment rate).
- Life Assurance – to protect your family if the worst happens
- 25 days of holidays, plus eight bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing Assistance – Access to low-interest loans.
Recognition Scheme ‘OCS Stars’ – Cash prizes for best performers
Training and Development – Apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a second language and our award-nominated ‘IMPACT’ program
Long Service Awards
Cycle to Work Scheme – Discounted cycle
Access to our Employee Assistance Program – 24-7 health and wellness support
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values , and we are excited to hire people who demonstrate this.
We care about you; We act safely and responsibly; We are reliable; We serve as experts. If you share these values, we wish you to be part of our team.
OCS has a respected brand and empowers our associates to be their best version. We offer job firmness and are committed to developing our associates by providing more than just a job. We are a financially stable business that has been privately owned since our inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values . Since the start of our OCS Star recognition scheme, we have awarded almost 1,500 colleagues with financial vouchers, certificates and public recognition in the business.
We invest in and support the development of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in various apprenticeship programmes, from a Level 3 qualification in Customer Service to a degree in Leadership. to the program. If you want to make your career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of small organizations yet large enough to offer opportunities. We recognize your efforts and contributions and show our appreciation through various reward schemes that result in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose from, and our people live for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field, Here we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS allover the world. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all of our employees.