We are hiring an Information Technology Security Administrator for our company Hampton Roads Transit. Our company needs dynamic and energetic people to become part of a committed team. We offer benefits and competitive wages that will give you the flexibility and training tools to grow.
|Company Name||Hampton Roads Transit|
|Updated||13th Dec22, Tuesday|
|To apply for Information Technology Security Administrator Job Please:||Click Here|
Check out latest IT jobs in USA
Responsibilities-Information Technology Security Administrator Job
- As an information technology security administrator, you must utilize a risk-based approach to maintain information security-related aspects of HRT’s business.
- Must assure compliance with information security, industry standards, and regulations.
- You have to maintain the process of establishing reasonable organizational security.
- Must execute the NIST Cybersecurity Framework within the organization to bring improvement in cyber resilience.
- You have to create and implement strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT information, systems, infrastructure, and programs.
- Make sure compliance regarding staff security.
- Must have an understanding of the challenges of information security.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
May be you are interested in latest job of Info Security Analyst in USA
Check out latest IT jobs in Australia
- Must have working experience in Network Engineering.
- You must have Certification in CompTIA Security +.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, SANS Certifications
- Knowledge of general business practices, a wide range of software and hardware applications
- Working Experience in developing cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting.
- Capable of presenting information and providing responses to questions from senior management, groups of managers and clients
- You must have the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb background in Windows and Unix security management and security architecture.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems
- 5-10 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
May be you are interested in latest job of Developer Support Engineer in USA
Check out latest Cyber Security IT Trainee in UK
We are an online platform IT Jobs Update and we believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field and get a great opportunity to excel in their fields. We provide current information about latest remote IT jobs worldwide. Do visit our website IT Jobs Update to know about latest IT jobs.