Our team is looking for an Information Technology Manager III for our company. You will be responsible for direct oversight of all IT technology requirements for the Vermont Department of Health.
|Updated||16th Dec22, Friday|
|Location||Burlington, VT, US|
|To apply for Information Technology Manager III Job Please:||Click Here|
You can also search for latest IT jobs in USA
May be you are interested in latest IT Manager Jobs
Responsibilities-Information Technology Manager III Job
- As an Information Technology Manager III, you have to manage a team of application developers that develop and help custom-built and COTS solutions
- Maintain regular team operations Department SDLC
- You have to maintain project priorities
- Must maintain staff that is inclusive of schedules, performance feedback, and career development
- Provide review, give recommendations and approve all Hardware and Software procurement activities
- You have to write system needs and requirements
- Manage Contracts for system execution, maintenance, and overall support of Health Department solutions
- Provide Inventory of Applications, Software, and Hardware
- You have to collaborate with Shared Services, Networking Engineering, and Information Security
- You will be responsible for addressing IT Security Vulnerabilities
Check out latest job of Cloud Engineer job in Canada
Qualifications–Information Technology Manager III
- Ten (10) years experience in computer sciences, business administration, mathematics, and technical operations management within an IT environment.
- 3-5 years experience managing Active Directory
- 3-5 years experience with supporting O365 user-based environment
- 3-5 years experience with IIS, Windows Virtual Machines and Azure Virtual Environment
- 3-5 years experience in SQL Server Data Management Solutions, SSMS, SSIS, SSR
- 3-5 years of experience maintaining and modernizing legacy technology
- 7-10 years of experience with DevOps tools such as Jira, Azure, and Git
- 7-10 Years’ experience in designing and developing business application
- Knowledge of HIPAA Data Protection Lays and protection
- Knowledge of HL7 data integration standards and FHIR is a plus.
May be you are interested in latest Remote IT Ops Manager job
Check out latest job of Remote IT Product Manager job
Perks and Benefits
- We offer an 80% State paid a medical premium to our employees.
- Enjoy dental Plans at no cost for employees.
- We will provide Flexible Spending healthcare and childcare reimbursement accounts to our employees.
- We provide a State defined benefit pension plan
- Enjoy 11 paid holidays each year and a generous leave plan.
- Low-cost group life insurance
- We provide an incentive-based Wellness Program.
Check out latest job of IT Manager in UK
The Highest-paying IT jobs in different companies worldwide are available for appointment. For this purpose you have to visit our website IT Jobs Update to get latest information about current IT jobs. You can read articles related to IT jobs by visiting Blogs section in our website.