One of most latest IT jobs platform provides current, extensive information as well as appealing IT career opportunities for a number of specific skills. On the website itjobsupdate.com, individuals can search for work opportunities in the corporate and IT fields. Because the jobs posted are well-managed, it is simple to find and select an IT profession on itjobsupdate.com that closely matches your profile and work objectives. An IT Consultant job in Toronto is being sought after by the employer. For more information, see this: IT Jobs in Canada.
- English is mandatory
- Degree in Bachelor
- Experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of Computer Programming
- An ability of Developing Script (Programmer)
- Studies General Computer Science
- At least 5 years of relevant experience or more will be a plus point for An IT Consultant job in Toronto.
- Toronto, ON
- 40 hours per week at $42.00 per hour
- Full-time job, permanently
- Consult with customers to determine and communicate about document requirements
- Conduct technological and business research
- Business solutions for information systems are required to designe, develope, and implemente.
- Offer guidance on information system management, strategy, and policy.
- Analyze the threats to data, software, and hardware from physical and technical security issues.
- Create guidelines, protocols, and backup plans to lessen the impact of security breaches.
- Create and put into practice policies and processes for the entire software development life cycle.
- Reviews should be conducted to evaluate quality assurance procedures, software, and information systems.
Experience and Specialization:
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Cloud Infrastructure Library for Information Technology (ITIL)
- Windows Visual Studio
- Software for networks
- Networking equipment (hardware)
- Securing networks
- Multimedia applications
- 3D graphics solutions
- Software for programming
- editing HTML software
- Database software
- Programming languages like C and C++
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Software for Data Analyzation
- Microsoft Office
- Operating System
- Meets clients’ objectives
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Apply only if the following:
- You have Canadian citizenship or are a Canadian permanent resident.
You possess a working visa for Canada.
- Please do not apply if you are not permitted to work in Canada. Your application won’t receive a response from the employer.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Instructions for applying:
What you must include in your application is as follows:
- Cover letter
- Evidence of the credentials required
- Highest education level and the institution where it was earned
We are dedicated to giving our candidates the greatest quality service, and we have the biggest database of a full-time, independent contractor, and contract work in the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc. View the best and latest IT jobs for both new graduates and experienced professionals.