We are looking for an ICT business Development Manager to connect our dynamic team and increase our footsteps in the Melbourne IT/Tech industry. An opportunity to have a meaningful collision in the Business Management side of our appointment team.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job position: Permanent position
Mantech Recruitment is expanding!
The Role of Ict Business Development Manager:
Obtaining and updating knowledge of the team and keeping updated with the market conditions
- Presenting online and face to face with existing and eventual client businesses to set and act on selling opportunities .
- Ict Business Development Manager in IT jobs, analysing the company’s requirements, explaining and matching the services which meet their requirements
- Advertising our services to existing and expected clients
- Reproducing and arranging prices and signing contracts
- Disclosing to the CEO on sales and targets made and the marketability of ICT service
- pursuing with clients to ensure satisfaction with our services and solving any problems
- Offering ng the CEO with sales reports, supporting and presenting records of business expenses sustained you:
- Qualifcation and Skills of Ict Business Development Manager
- Graduate degree plus preferably 5 years experience in B2B product/services in Tech companies
- Relevant skills – Manage to close new business and maximize opportunities Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the digital space, working with website sales, SEO or SEM
- Precise and supporting high attention to detail
- Have a genuine interest in emerging technology
Requirements and Skill:
- 120K including base and inducement relevant applicants, please email your CV to your name at XXXX xxxxxx or mobile
- The Ad must be published in 3 locations.
- Are industry-specific recruitment websites relevant to the profession that is Remarkable use by the industry an acceptable method of LMT publishing?
- A general analyzed website or an advertisement only through social media notification (such as Twitter or Instagram) are not allowable methods.
- LinkedIn’s online recruitment platform is admissible for LMT purposes.
- Job vacancies limited to LinkedIn profile members only are not allowable for LMT purposes.
- In addition to the 2publications mentioned above, the 3rd ad must be published on the Government Workforce Australia website
- The Workforce Australia advertisement must have added all of the information needed to be included in the other 2publications mentioned above
- Workforce Australia advertisements are anticipated to have run for at least, 4weeks
- Applications or expressions of interest for the advertised jobs must have been accepted for at least 4weeks.
Note: advertising may have been endeavor by a third party if approved to do so by the sponsor (for example, a related entity or a contracted party, such as a recruitment agency) –
There is no need to subsidize the advertisement themselves Evidence of a total of 3 advertisements, including an advertisement published on the Government Workforce website, must be offered at the time the selection is blocked.
You can also visit our Website to get more information about IT Jobs Update, Latesr IT Jobs Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs All over the world.
[…] to the Business Manager, this role will be diversified and will add, but not be limited to the following […]