Posted on: 19 August 2022
£60,000 per year
29 September 2022
Senior Systems Analyst / Business Analyst – Knutsford – Hybrid Working – up to £60,000
TEKsystems is partnering with a global financial services company that is looking for a Systems Analyst / Business Analyst to deliver the best join-up products and services, growing a truly connected business. Be that which creates meaningful relationships and a reliable, seamless experience. Customers and clients – at every step, at every important moment of life.
Role of Hybrid Analyst
As a Senior Hybrid Business Analyst your role is to drive technology changes to address complex business challenges. You work closely with end users and business stakeholders to truly understand the challenges they face while gaining a deep understanding of the technology used and bridging the gap between business requirements and detailed technical implementations. will end You remove emotion from the conversation and focus on facts, figures and logic. You propose solutions and you collaborate with development teams to bring those solutions to life. At each stage of the process you look for ways to improve business processes and create efficiencies. You are a subject matter expert in your area and have a comprehensive understanding of your systems. Above all, you’re passionate about technology, you care about people and you want to improve your customers’ experience.
Key Accountabilities Analyst
As a Hybrid Business Analyst you have to;
• Line manages junior team members.
• Provide advice and guidance to other team members on industry best practices in systems analysis and design.
• Provide high-level consultation to projects and senior management outlining potential solutions and timelines to support strategic decisions.
• Own the requirements analysis aspect of large and complex projects from inception to delivery.
• Work with key stakeholders to document user stories and functional requirements.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the architecture of affected systems such as how APIs are used, backend data structures and application logic.
• Develop detailed technical requirements to facilitate the implementation of business requirements.
• Document business processes as-is and help shape business processes.
• Involve the UX team early in the process to ensure design standards are followed.
• Request sign-off from architecture, product owners, legal and compliance.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure all requirements are met.
• Provide regular updates to the project manager on progress, risks and issues.
• Identify dependencies with external teams.
• Own operational design creation and support transition to live service.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
Stakeholder management is a key skill for any business analyst. You interact with stakeholders at various levels in the business. You regularly demonstrate the following interpersonal skills:
• Working collaboratively
• Working with remote teams including in a range of offshore sites
• Strong stakeholder management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for learning and growth and experience driving effective strategies to improve both technical skills and delivery within a desktop team.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
You have excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. You quickly assess new needs and determine how they can be met. You try to get solid analytics and find facts. When there are technical barriers to delivery, you work with all stakeholders to determine if there are viable alternative solutions or approaches. You present your solutions to stakeholders and clearly explain the pros and cons and ensure that your proposals achieve the best results for all.
Risk and Control Objective
You ensure that all activities and duties are performed in full compliance with regulatory requirements, the enterprise-wide risk management framework and internal policies and policy standards.
You are highly motivated, organized and people-oriented. Here You enjoy working as part of a team and take on new challenges. You take pride in your work and care about details.
• Extensive experience in stakeholder management, requirements analysis and functional design
• You have Knowledge of banking processes and/or financial services industry
• Complete end-to-end system development lifecycle using Waterfall or Agile
• Business process modeling using BPMN or equivalent
• Experience in developing detailed technical requirements
• Must have Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent.
• Experience capturing requirements as user stories with fully defined acceptance criteria
Knowledge of prototyping / wireframe tools such as Balsamiq
Building as-is and business process models for complex business scenarios
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area (eg computer science or software engineering)
Job Title: Hybrid Analyst
Location: Knutsford, UK
Rate/Salary: 40000.00 – 60000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEK Systems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an employment business and employment agency as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as the “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our online privacy notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share and store about you, and explains your rights and choices about it are, please visit https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
However We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field, Here we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS allover the world. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all of our employees.