Job description for HR MAnager .
An independent HR Manager in It jobs in Australia is responsible for conducting and managing all the HR Consequences based on business.
Your new company
You will be connecting with a Business company that is related to the It industry .an extensive business company. This is a widespread and co-responsible company whose offices are based in North Sydney.
The opportunity to collaborate in an international corporation and to be revealed to universal projects cooperative team that works well together.
Your new role
As HR Manager in It jobs Australia, you will responsible for conducting and administering all the HR consequences within the business, including:
- Providing HR and IR advice
- Drafting and improving policies and mechanisms.
- Dealing with labour relations matters
- Serving with EBA implementation
- Leading the recruitment procedure
- evaluating the HRIS (Workday) utilization
What you’ll be required to succeed
- Your previous acquaintance in a similar job will lead to your success, as well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- Strong knowledge of Employment Laws, Labour Laws, Modern Awards, WHS Laws and employment/HR regulations
- Solid experience working across various HR disciplines, including reimbursement and benefits, performance development and employee commitment.
- Experience using Workday is highly beneficial
- Being a team player who is dynamic and self-motivated.
What you’ll get in return as HR Manager in Austrslia.
- In return for your diligence and hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary of up to $150k plus super
- The opportunity to work in an international business and to be revealed to global projects
- A united team that works well together.
It Jobs in Australia
You can also visit our Website to get more information about IT Jobs Update, Latesr IT Jobs Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs all over the world.
Natalia Gutierrez at (0)2 8226 9853
Please click here to apply.