Hr Coordinator jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Job OverviewJob Overview
We already have a good chance for an Hr Specialist/ Coordinator (ER/IR) to connect with Cargill’s Global HR Solutions team based at our Southbank Melbourne office.
Informing the Regional ER/ IR Lead APAC, the HR Specialist (ER/IR) is an important member of the HR team and will be the main point of contact for the HR operations and employee relations activities all around our multiple locations within Australia.
Proactively coordinating HR operations activities, this varied role will see you administering HR inbox and ticket requests, contracts/variation letters, employment policies renewals and supporting employee files. You will create key relationships and offer ER/IR support and advice to people managers to understand and investigate employee or manager concerns regarding conduct, performance, or attendance.
Check Out: Data Analyst jobs in Australia.
Senior Full-Stack Developer jobs in Australia
Key Duties of Hr Manager
- Informing and administrative support; supporting policies, HR forms, HR portal, and WGEA reporting.
- Create employment contracts, employee letters, mobility & relocation cases
- Correlate HR communications and manage the monthly HR newsletter
- Administer policies, procedures, templates, and checklists on employee relations matters, including performance management, misconduct, disputes and termination
- Support EBA negotiations and offer EBA clarification to sites when need
Offering backup for payroll and being involved in the payroll approval process
Ad-hoc duties and involvement in HR projects as required
Skills/Experience required for Hr Coordinator
- Hr Coordinators must have Comprehensive administrative proficiency and the potential to manage multiple priorities.
- Previous proficiency in an HR Coordinator role.
- Ability to construct and develop positive working relationships with managers and employees.
- Excellent negotiation skills and potential to manage difficult conversations and conflicts.
- Knowledge of enterprise bargaining agreements and HR processes.
- Potential to handle confidential/sensitive information and documents.
- Excellent drive for results with practical, result and outcome focus.
- Intermediate to Develop MS Office Skills.
- Higher Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- or similar proficiency will be preferred.
- Previous proficiency in an ER/IR role, preferably in a large organisation, will be highly regarded.
- Proficiency in renewing and updating HR policies.
- In Exchange To Your proficiency, We Offer
- An attractive remuneration package including an annual bonus.
- Autonomy and scope for career development.
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and IT jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship jobs and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about Hr Coordinator jobs, the Latest IT jobs, and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website and IT jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get employment in the It sector to expand further.
It is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.