Helpdesk Technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Employer-Provided Salary:$13.00 – $14.00 Per Hour.
Listed salary ranges may vary based on experience, qualifications, and the local market.
Responsibilities of Helpdesk Technician
- Offer technical end-user support via telephone, email, or web chat.
- Offer restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user issues.
- Report to end-user problems based on the standard process.
- Must correctly track calls and incidents, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
Qualification of Help Desk Technician
- A Graduate’s degree or vocational in IT-related courses is a plus.
- At least completed two (2) years in college or has finished a Diploma/Certificate course.
- Strong oral and written English communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Helpdesk technicians must consistently fulfill or exceed the required performance criteria.
- Capable and willing to take several calls a day when necessary.
- Familiarity and strong working knowledge of PC hardware and software compensating.
- Prior Software Application support (e.g., Outlook, etc.) Proficiency is a plus.
- Primary BPO proficiency in Technical Support is a plus.
- Familiarity with the ticketing system is a substantial benefit.
- Must be prepared to work various shifts.
- Fresh graduates are appreciated to apply.
Check out these jobs: Service Desk Manager Jobs in Remote.
IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote
IT Support Specialist jobs in Remote
The job description has been set to identify the general nature and level of employee tasks within this deployment. It is not designed to contain a broad inventory of all functions, responsibilities, and qualifications needed for employees assigned to this job.
Average Base Salary Estimate
Estimate offered by an employer
$13.50 /hr (est.)
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Help Desk technicians, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.