Help Desk Technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Qualifications for Help Desk Technician
- Proficiency working in a help desk environment
- Sustainability to work a variety of shifts with minimal notice
- Help Desk Technician must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and IOS computers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly planned to keep tickets in order
- Potential to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Resourcefulness and fast-thinking nature to compensate for new and critical technical problems as they arise.
- Motivated to learn and compensate new devices and systems in a fast moving IT environment
- Knowledge and encouragement for information security within systems and user devices.
- Potential to signify initiative, independence and reliability to complete duties with little or no supervision, if necessary.
- Awareness with ticketing systems, ideally Manage Engine, is not a need – but is a plus
Check out these jobs: Help Desk Manager jobs in the United States.
Senior Account Executive jobs in the USA
Full Stack Developer jobs in the United States.
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Potential to commute/relocate
Help desk: 3 years (Preferred)
Windows: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Must Read: Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Senior Help Desk Technician jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.