Head of IT Security in IT Jobs Australia Sets the innovation and strategic direction for the information security program and lines up with best practices. Provide strategic risk instructions for IT functions and projects, including the assessments and recommendations of technical controls.
Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛Closes 29 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Head of IT Security Job description:
The Head of IT Security will be answerable for establishing and supporting the entire corporation, information security administration program of work by applying best practices to assure that information asset within SelfWealth are appropriately protected. The Head of IT Security will report straightforwardly to the CTO and be seen as a necessary role to the business as we set about on a large program of work. This role will need to correlate with all levels of the business collaborating to identify gaps, set priorities, and then create and implement a security program that will be industry-leading. This will need defining a security infrastructure for Self Wealth to assess its advancement and create a roadmap so we can avail an agreed targeted wisdom level.
Head of IT Security Responsibilities :
The essential responsibilities of the Head of IT Security cover the following:
- Set the innovation and strategic direction for the information security program and line up to best practices.
- Be responsible for the design and planning of security systems and controls.
- Improve, support and publish the latest information security policies, excellence and guidelines.
- Raising security understandings among employees and getting them to carry out best practices.
- Organize and conduct security incidents and events to protect IT strength, including cognitive property, customer data and the company’s eminence
- Provide strategic risk instructions for IT functions and projects, including the assessments and recommendation of technical controls.
- Offer regular reporting on the current level of the information security program as part of a planned IT Security program
- Stay current with the threat prospect and the technologies used to defend corporate advantages.
Skills and Qualities:
- Has magnificent written and verbal communication skills, Social and collaborative skills.
- The capability to liaise security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate track record and proficiency in improving information security policies and mechanisms, as well as successfully.
- implementing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Friendly and accessible with good relationship management skills.
- Qualifications / Experience • 10+ years of experience with information and network security and unprotected management.
- A relevant University qualification in Information Technology or other related fields.
- Proficiency in economic services or trading platforms is beneficial but not obligatory.
IT Jobs in Australia:
For more information You can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.
If you’re interested in this job, click