Job Nature: Full-Time
Before giving info about the Head of Digital Design & UX Remote-based job, we will discuss PMA.
We are revolutionizing the world of education and growth for companies by offering accredited courses, exclusive membership plans, cutting-edge reports, vibrant communities, and exceptional events. Our fearless and innovative approach constantly breaks new ground and pushes the limits of what can be achieved.
We need someone like you to join our team to ensure that our events, courses, content, and membership plans provide an unforgettable user experience and stunning design.
What you’ll be doing
As a Head of Digital Design & UX, your duties are:
- Collaborate closely with marketing, customer success, product, and events teams to refine and improve our digital presence and user journeys.
- Use data to monitor and enhance visitor and customer experiences and implement short and long-term modifications for continuous improvement.
- Transform user experiences across different products and communities into seamless, cohesive journeys that set members up for success.
- Define design guidelines, push boundaries, and ensure our design footprint reflects our values and uniqueness.
- Approve all print and digital collateral, and collaborate with content and marketing teams on tactical and strategic campaigns.
- Cascade UX intel throughout the organization and ensure opportunities are actioned.
- Manage and grow the in-house design team.
- Evaluate internal processes and optimize workflows for efficient and effective collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Lead the way in design innovation, from report layouts to sales pages, dashboards, and event visuals.
What you need to be successful
To get the post of Head of Digital Design & UX, you have to do the following things:
- Strong experience leading and growing product design teams in a high-growth environment
- Proficient in technical skills, as well as communication and leadership, to mentor and develop team members at all levels
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and advocate for cross-functional collaboration
- User-centric mindset and deep understanding of the product development process, with the ability to effectively apply design to drive impact
- Experienced in building and leading multi-disciplinary design communities and have a modern perspective on how design functions should operate
- Thrives on problem-solving and enjoys the challenges of working in a startup environment
- Proactive in identifying and addressing issues and works collaboratively to find solutions as a Head of Digital Design & UX.
After joining as Head of Digital Design & UX, you will enjoy the following perks.
- Competitive salary package offered
- A generous holiday allowance of 34 days, including UK bank holidays and a day off on your birthday
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, on-demand therapy, coaching & mental fitness
- Flexible working hours policy to allow for optimal productivity
- Flexible benefits program via the thanksBen platform, with an annual allowance of £600 in year 1, increasing to over £1,980+ annually based on length of service
- Personal learning & development budget of £500 annually in year 1, scaling up to £3000+ annually based on length of service.
- Additional paid days off for L&D or charity/volunteer activities
- New tech gear provided, including laptop, screen, mouse, and keyboard
- Company social events are organized annually.
After studying all the info about the Head of Digital Design & UX job kindly apply now through the button below.
Must read the following jobs also:
AlphaSights hires a Mid-level Fullstack Engineer for a fully remote job.
AlphaSights hires a Senior Frontend Engineer for a fully remote job.