Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Graphic Designer Job, we will describe DCG Communications.
DCG Communications is a communication consulting firm specializing in creating impactful communication strategies to help businesses strengthen their brand and bolster their reputation.
What matter for us
Joining as a Graphic Designer, the following thing matters to us.
Do you crave a sense of purpose in your design work? Look no further than DCG Communications, where we are dedicated to making a meaningful impact on society through innovative government initiatives. As a Graphic Designer with DCG, you’ll join a team of creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers passionate about using their design skills to make a real difference.
At DCG Communications, we’re more than just a creative agency – a force for positive change. By hiring the most talented and innovative individuals, we empower them to leverage their skills and passions to help our clients connect with their audiences, build strong brands, and enhance their reputations.
For the Graphic Designer post, you need the following.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications from an accredited institution is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of design experience in a marketing, agency, or communications setting is required.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Adobe Creative Cloud products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects, is essential.
- You have a natural talent for storytelling and can apply ideas across multiple mediums, such as digital, print, video, and motion design.
- A self-starter with a solid drive to learn and grow is preferred.
- A link or PDF of portfolio work samples must be provided.
- Knowledge of 508 compliance is a plus.
- Collaborate with the creative team to generate innovative ideas across various platforms and products
- Display exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Work independently on projects and know when to seek guidance and clarification.
- Be able to adapt and pivot based on feedback from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Present work effectively and provide valuable recommendations to stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry trends and bring new ideas and strategies to the team.
Visit this also: Senior Software Engineer Job Remote based at 0x
What’s in it for you
At DCG Communications, a thriving and dynamic work environment fosters the growth and success of our employees and also for Graphic designers. We take pride in our distinctive company culture that recognizes and appreciates our team’s hard work, initiative, and dedication. We are dedicated to providing ample opportunities for career advancement and a fulfilling earning potential to self-driven and motivated people.
Why you’ll love it here
As a Graphic Designer at DCG, you will love the following things:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as group life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% corporate match and immediate vesting
- Opportunities for growth and development through internal learning and development programs and professional development initiatives
- Check out our blog for a deeper dive into DCG’s company culture and employee benefits!
For more job’s related to it you can visit our website.
To apply for Graphic Designer at DCG you can apply through the button below.