Victorian Health Promotion Foundation
$89,558 -100,016 per annum (plus superannuation and other benefits)
Australian citizen or permanent resident
10:00 AM +03, 2nd Jun 2022
Victoria’s is a health promotion agency. We work with our partners in health, sport, government, the arts, workplaces, research and education to discover, implement and share solutions for long-term health. Promoting good health and preventing illness allows is our aim. All this because we want Victorians to enjoy better health and wellbeing also they should have more time and energy for the things they enjoy.
About the role as an analyst and programmer:
As a technical analyst and also a programmer we want you to work in our team in development, designing, testing, implementation and improvement in all our applications.
- To develop such software solutions which will improve and also correct out system
- Not only software development but as an analyst you will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance
- For the proper functioning of day to day application systems, you are required to monitor all of them on a daily basis.
- Working closely with other co workers to investigate and also analyze all system requirements.
- To deliver improved team productivity, you should be able to evaluate all the new and ongoing system settings.
- Ensure every thing you do, plan or implement should be according to the set standards.
- Skills in one or more of the major programming languages as a programmer
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware as well as networks, software technologies, and applications
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of ITIL and AGILE frameworks
If you meet the given requirements then press the apply now button below