We have a highly differentiated portfolio of financial crime technology offerings that are recognized as some of the best Pre-Sales Consultant, most effective, and innovative in the market.
- Employer. BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Location. Poznan, Guildford, London
- Salary. Competitive
- Closing date. 20 Aug 2022
- Sector. Defence , Engineering, IT
- Job Role. Pre Sales
- Job Type. Permanent
Financial Services is a successful global technology business division of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We have a highly differentiated portfolio of financial crime technology offerings that are recognized as some of the best Pre-Sales Consultant, most effective, and innovative in the market.
The NetReveal suite of solutions is deployed by leading banks, insurers and government organisations to prevent financial crime and ensure regulatory compliance. In addition to software development, sales and support functions, Financial Services provides consultancy and implementation services.
We deal with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis and our graduates are exposed to the forefront of our business and technology industry.
what will you be doing
- Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Pre-Sales Consultant are:
- Work within the Pre-Sales and SME team to enhance NetReveal’s solutions and propositions in line with market needs and financial crime trends.
- Actively participate to define the best technical approach and design to meet identified business needs.
- Assist in product configuration and deliver NetReveal product demonstrations and solutions to clients
- Deliver high quality work to meet prospect and client expectations within established deadlines.
- Play an active role in improving response to tenders by leveraging industry application software.
- Maintain efficiency under stress and manage time effectively through the use of organisational and planning skills.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for people with the following skills.
- A recent graduate or postgraduate, with a relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other STEM subjects
- Previous experience or exposure in financial services and/or technology firms would be an asset.
- Ability to create and design proposals that present and articulate practical solutions to business problems and technical requirements.
- Ability to understand clients’ objectives, identify their challenges and translate them into logical and actionable requirements
- Fluency in English; Other European languages would be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Commitment to high quality deliverables supported by good time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Enthusiasm to work with clients and team members in EMEA
- Experience with database, data analysis or data query tools is highly desirable. SQL, SAS or R are particularly relevant.
- Experience in business development
- Knowledge of software development project tools, principles and techniques.
[…] APPLY NOW SEE MORE JOBS […]